Hold down the “Play/Pause/Mute” key, located at the top of the device, to lock the keyboard.
How do I unmute my Blackberry Curve?
Select the Speaker icon to turn speakerphone on or off. Select the Keypad icon to show or hide the keypad. Select the Mute icon to mute or unmute calls. ADJUST THE VOLUME: Press the Volume buttons on the right side of the device.
1. Turn silent mode on or off
- Slide your finger downwards starting from the top of the screen.
- Press the sound mode icon to turn silent mode on or off.
- If you turn on silent mode, press DONE.
- Press the Home key to return to the home screen.
Where is the lock button on a BlackBerry?
- The lock button on a Blackberry is located on the top of the phone.
- The mute button on a Blackberry is located on the right side of the phone.
What is the unlock key on a BlackBerry?
Turn your phone on and lock the keypad by pressing and holding the ‘k’ button (Q10 only) or tapping the Lock button at the top of the BlackBerry. You can unlock your BlackBerry by pressing the Lock button at the top of your phone again. Voila, you’re in!
How do I mute my BlackBerry?
How to Put a Blackberry on Mute
- Scroll the trackball to the right on the homescreen of your BlackBerry. This highlights the sound control button.
- Press down on the trackball to open the menu.
- Scroll down and select “Quiet” with the trackball. This mutes your phone of all sound except the camera shutter.
How do I mute my BlackBerry 10?
Follow these instructions to turn silent mode on or off. Slide your finger down the display starting from the top edge of your phone. Press the silent mode icon to turn the function on or off. When silent mode is turned on, the silent mode icon is displayed in standby mode.
How do you lock a BlackBerry curve?
Press the “Lock” key at the top of the Curve, wait the required number of minutes or place the Curve in its holster to lock the device’s keys.