How do you use goGnats?
- Hydroponic Systems: Mix 1 to 1.5 oz. per 10 gallons of solution. Add to reservoir every 2 weeks at nutrient solution change.
- Area Spray: Use 2.6 oz. per gallon of water. Spray directly on infested areas or apply as a barrier.
- Garden Plants: Mix 1.7 oz. per gallon of water and spray over entire plant.
How do you use Earth juice nutrients?
It is not necessary to aerate. Simply mix it with water and feed your plants. You can aerate prior to using if you choose; aeration is a great way of conditioning organic nutrients.
How do you use earth juice to bloom?
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Mix 1 to 3 Tbsp per gallon of water and apply every watering. Ingredients: Bat and seabird guanos, oat bran, sea kelp, potash, steamed bone meal and rock phosphate.
How do you use Earth Juice Sugar Peak?
Use with each watering (feeding). For slower growth &/or low light levels use every 2-4 weeks or as needed. Gardens: 2 Tbsp (30 mL) per gal (3.8 L) per 100 sq ft (9m2) twice a year.
What does Earth Juice Catalyst do?
Earth Juice Catalyst is a premium organic nutrient additive that contains enzymes, hormones, vitamins, amino acids, nutrients and surfactants to complete your fertilization program. Highly recommended for use with indoor and outdoor plants, soil and hydroponics. Best to use in conjunction with NPK fertilizers.
How do you use Earth Juice Hi Brix molasses?
- Features: • Ideal for both soil and hydroponics.
- Hand Feeding: Slowly add and mix 1 tsp (mild) to 2 Tbsp (strong) per gallon of water.
- Hydroponics: Mix 0.25 tsp (mild) to 1 tsp (strong) per gallon of water and add at every nutrient change.
- Compost Teas: Mix 4 Tbsp per gallon of water prior to brewing.
What is sea blast?
All buildings close to the sea experience fast rusting of metal and this is attributed to what is commonly called sea blast. This sea blast is actually the salt from the ocean being carried inland by the wind. Another aspect of the sea blast is that in some locations the wind also carries fine particles of sand.
How can we use Earth Juice?
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Mix 1 to 3 Tbsp per gallon of water and apply to plants with every watering. Ingredients: Oat bran, sea kelp, bat guano, steamed bone meal, natural potash, blood meal and feather meal.
Is Earth Juice elements organic?
Concocted from 100% natural, organic ingredients, Earth Juice nutrients stimulate vigorous plant growth, provide abundant yields, and improve soil health. They are highly concentrated, easy to use, and contain no salt-building chemicals or hidden NPK boosting synthetics.
How often use Earth Juice Catalyst?
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Mix 1 to 3 Tbsp. per gallon of water and use every other week.
How do you use hi Brix molasses feeding schedule?
Use as part of a regular fertilization program. Hand Feeding: Slowly add and mix 1 tsp (mild) to 2 Tbsp (strong) per gallon of water. Use every 4 weeks. Hydroponics: Mix 0.25 tsp (mild) to 1 tsp (strong) per gallon of water and add at every nutrient change.