- 1 How do I transfer photos from iPhone to computer manually?
- 2 How do I transfer files from my iPhone to my laptop without iTunes?
- 3 How do you transfer photos from iPhone to computer?
How do I transfer photos from iPhone to computer manually?
First, connect your iPhone to a PC with a USB cable that can transfer files.
- Turn your phone on and unlock it. Your PC can’t find the device if the device is locked.
- On your PC, select the Start button and then select Photos to open the Photos app.
- Select Import > From a USB device, then follow the instructions.
How do I transfer photos from iPhone to computer without iTunes Windows 10?
Here’s how to do it.
- Plug your iPhone or iPad into your PC using a suitable USB cable.
- Launch the Photos app from the Start menu, desktop, or taskbar.
- Click Import.
- Click any photos you’d like to not import; all new photos will be selected for import by default.
- Click Continue.
How can I transfer photos from PC to iPhone without iTunes?
To transfer photos from PC to iPhone:
- Go to Google Photos and sign in with your Google account.
- Click “Upload” > “Computer” to upload the pictures you want to transfer to the cloud storage.
- Download and install Google Photos from the App Store.
- Go to the “Photos” tab and you will see the pictures from your computer.
Do you need iTunes to transfer photos iPhone?
You don’t need any special software to transfer photos and videos from an iPhone to a Windows PC. You don’t even need iTunes. All you need is the Lightning-to-USB cable you use for charging. In fact, Apple’s iTunes software doesn’t even have a built-in way to copy photos from your iPhone to your PC.
How do I pull photos off my iPhone?
You can import photos to your PC by connecting your device to your computer and using the Windows Photos app:
- Make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes on your PC.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your PC with a USB cable.
- If asked, unlock your iOS or iPadOS device using your passcode.
How do I transfer files from my iPhone to my laptop without iTunes?
Part 1. Transfer Files from iPhone to PC Without iTunes via EaseUS MobiMover
- Connect your iPhone to your PC with a USB cable. Then launch EaseUS MobiMover and go to “Phone to PC” > “Next”.
- Check the types of files you want to transfer and click “Transfer”.
- Wait for the transfer process to finish.
Can you drag and drop photos from iPhone to PC?
Windows Explorer allows you to get photos off iPhone: just connect your iPhone to computer and run Windows Explorer. Then, find your iPhone name under “Portable devices”. Open the “DCIM” folder, then drag and drop photos to your PC. The only benefit, really, is that the photos will be present on your PC.
How can I access my iPhone from my computer without iTunes?
Transfer Files from iPhone to PC Without iTunes via iCloud. If you’ve ever backed up your iPhone data to iCloud, then you can access iPhone files on your PC either via the iCloud website or iCloud application.
How do I get my pictures off my iPhone?
Why won’t all photos import from iPhone?
Answer: A: Check, if iCloud Photo Library has become enabled on the iPhone. If you are using iCloud Photo Library and “Optimize Storage” is enabled in the Settings > Your Name > iCloud > Photos & Camera, then you cannot download the phtos any longer from the iPhone by using a USB connection to the computer.
How do you transfer photos from iPhone to computer?
There are two broad ways of transferring photos from your iPhone to your PC. One way is to transfer photos using a USB cable. To transfer your photos this way, you’ll need your iPhone charger cable. Connect one end to your iPhone and the other end to a USB port on your computer.
How do you get pictures off your iPhone?
The classic way to download pictures from your iPhone is to use the photo transfer feature in the built-in Photos app that both Mac and PC offer. You can also import photos from iPhone to Mac wirelessly by using iCloud.
Can t transfer photos from iPhone to PC?
You can import photos to your PC by connecting your device to your computer and using Windows Photos app: Make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes on your PC Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your PC with a USB cable. You might need to unlock your iOS device using your passcode. You might also see a prompt on the iOS device asking you to Trust This Computer See More….
What is the best transfer software for iTunes?
Packed with features that go above and beyond file transfers, Tenorshare iCareFone ranks as the best iDevice transfer software, including transfer iPod data to computer, computer data to iPod, iPod data to iTunes and iTunes data to iPod, etc.