- 1 Why is my TV working but no sound?
- 2 How do you get the sound back on your TV?
- 3 What do you do when your smart TV has no sound?
- 4 How do I reset my JVC sound bar?
- 5 Why is there no sound on my TV HDMI?
- 6 Why is sound not working?
- 7 How do you fix a TV with no picture and no sound?
- 8 Why is my JVC TV not working?
- 9 Why is there no picture on my JVC TV?
- 10 Why does my JVC TV keep going dark?
- 11 What is the model number of a JVC TV?
- 12 What to do if your TV has no sound?
Why is my TV working but no sound?
Make sure all A/V cable connections are properly connected to the TV. Perform a power reset on the TV. NOTE: For Android TV™ or Google TV™, follow these steps to perform a power reset. If using a set-top box, try resetting it.
How do you get the sound back on your TV?
- Reasons For “No Sound But Picture”
- Solutions: “No Sound But Picture on TV” Double Check Mute. Turn Up Volume. Reboot The TV. Check For Secondary Audio Protocol. TV Audio Input Settings. Switch The TV Channel. Check Headphone Port. Check Connection Cables. Reset The TV.
- Final Thoughts on “No Sound From TV”
What do you do when your smart TV has no sound?
Other things to troubleshoot or try include the following:
- Ensure that the Settings on the TV get set to “USA” as your home country.
- Try using an external speaker or soundbar.
- Check other HDMI ports.
- Check the HDMI Input Audio Format in Settings.
- Check your internet speeds using SpeedTest.
How do I reset my JVC sound bar?
In case you’ve tried all possible cable connections and unable to get sound, you’ll need to reset the soundbar. Press the reset button on your soundbar for some seconds to reset it. Then check whether you can now get sound.
Why is there no sound on my TV HDMI?
Disconnect the HDMI cable from the HDMI input of the TV and connect the source device to a different TV. If there is still no sound, perform a power reset on the TV . If there is still no sound after power resetting the TV, replace the HDMI cable.
Why is sound not working?
Check your volume settings Once you open the window, click Open Sound Settings. In the Sound Settings window, click Sound Control Panel. Within the Sound Control Panel, open the Playback tab. If the sound is not working, right click on the default audio device again, this time selecting Properties.
How do you fix a TV with no picture and no sound?
Unplug the TV cord from the power socket. Leave it unplugged and while it’s unplugged press and hold the Power button on the TV for 25 seconds. Release the power button and plug the cord back in. Turn ON the TV using the remote control or manually and check if there’s picture on the Screen.
Why is my JVC TV not working?
Unplug the JVC from the power outlet for 10 seconds. Plug the JVC TV back into the power outlet. Hold down both the “Menu” and “Volume Down (-)” buttons for another 10 seconds. Plug the TV back in and see if the problem is resolved.
Why is there no picture on my JVC TV?
Try accessing the menu or changing the channels or something that would cause some graphics on the screen. If you can see an image then this indicates the back lights are not functioning, probably due to a faulty inverter board. Please let me know your results.
Why does my JVC TV keep going dark?
If you can see images after the screen goes dark then it indicates that your backlight is not functioning. I have searched and have had no luck finding how the backlights are powered on this tv. My thought is maybe they are powered by the power supply board.
What is the model number of a JVC TV?
Thank you so much for taking the time to try to help. It is a JVC Tv, model number AV48P776.
What to do if your TV has no sound?
If that particular channel has no sound then we need to go ahead and if all cable channels are giving sound in TV then all is set and job is done. Thanks. Thanks for the model info.