- 1 Why is my Oki printer not working?
- 2 How do I fix a network printer problem?
- 3 Why won’t my printer recognize my WiFi?
Why is my Oki printer not working?
Check that the same IP address is set for the machine and the machine’s port setting on the computer. Check that the IP address is not duplicated by another device. Check that the correct IP address, subnet mask, and gateway address are set. If using OKI LPR Utility, check the IP address setting with OKI LPR Utility.
How do I get my Oki printer back online?
You can reinstall the printer drivers by following these steps mentioned below:
- Go to ‘Devices and printer’ in the control panel and then right click on Oki printer.
- Remove the printer and then install the latest version of the printer drivers.
- Once you do it, restart your device and visit Oki’s official website.
How do I reset my Okidata 320 Turbo?
Okidata Microline Reset Factory Settings
- Turn The Printer Off, Then.
- Hold Down The SEL and SHIFT buttons while you turn the printer on.
- All Settings Will Now Be Reset To The Original Factory Settings Including TOF Alignment. Home. Printer Menus.
How do I align my Okidata printer?
On the receipt printer, follow these steps:
- Press the Park Key.
- Press the Quiet Key twice.
- Press the Load Key.
- Press and hold the Tear Key to see where it will print.
- To adjust, while sill holding the Tear Key down, press and hold the Shift Key.
- Release all keys.
- To test follow step 4 again.
How do I turn on Oki printer?
- Please note that the “hard” power switch needs to be physically turned on to use the printer.
- Once the unit is operating, use the front “soft” switch to switch the unit off and on.
- Normally, if only in power save mode, the printer becomes active by pressing the power save button on the front panel.
How do I fix a network printer problem?
Troubleshooting offline printer problems
- Check to make sure the printer is turned on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your device.
- Run a printer power cycle.
- Set your printer as the default printer.
- Clear the print queue.
- Reset the service that manages the printing queue.
Why is my printer not connecting?
Make sure the printer is on or that it has power. Connect your printer to your computer or other device. Check the printer’s toner and paper, plus the printer queue. In this case, reconnect your device to the network, reconfigure security settings to include printers, and/or install updated drivers.
What to do if printer is not responding?
How do I fix my printer, not responding? (Windows)
- Make your printer the default option. Click on the Start button and then go to Settings > Devices > Printers & scanners.
- Clear Print queue.
- Restart Print Spooler Service.
- Re-Add your printer to your PC.
- Restart your Windows PC.
How do I reset my Okidata printer?
To reset the printer:
- Press and release the SEL key to take the printer off-line. The SEL light will be out.
- Then, press and hold the SHIFT key and press the RESET (CHARACTER PITCH) key.
- The printer is reset.
How do I reset my Oki toner?
- Press Menu = printer displays “Paper Menu”
- Press Next 4x = printer displays “System Menu”
- Press Select 1x = printer displays “Factory Defaults”
- Press Next 7x = printer displays “Reset Toner Life”
- Press Select 1x = printer displays “Resetting Toner Page Count”
- Press Ready.
Why won’t my printer recognize my WiFi?
What kind of driver do I need for my Okidata printer?
Click Devices and Printers. Click on the Okidata Printer with your Right Mouse Button. A Menu will drop down. Select Printer properties. A. Switch to the Advanced Tab. B. Use the dropdown menu to select one of these driver options : Generic IBM Graphics 9pin driver (preferred). C. Once the correct driver is selected, click Okay.
Where do I find printer properties on Okidata?
A Category View : Click View devices and printers. Click Devices and Printers. Click on the Okidata Printer with your Right Mouse Button. A Menu will drop down. Select Printer properties.
What do you need to know about Oki Data?
Oki Data provides support via the Internet. Oki Data’s main web site, www.okidata.com, is the gateway to Oki Data’s products and services. my.okidata.com is a powerful area of Oki Data’s web site designed to help you personalize the information and service you get from Oki Data. You can find information at your convenience, at any time.
What is part number of Microline 320 / 321 Turbo user’s guide?
Document Title and Part Number Microline 320/321 Turbo User’s Guide P/N 59270107 Disclaimer Every effort has been made to ensure that the information in this document is complete, accurate, and up-to-date. Oki Data assumes no responsibility for the results of errors beyond its control.