- 1 Who is the fastest character in Mario Kart Wii?
- 2 What is the hardest thing to get in Mario Kart Wii?
- 3 How do you unlock all Mario Kart Wii characters cheats?
- 4 How do you unlock the red Mii in Mario Kart Wii?
- 5 How do you unlock new worlds on Mario Kart Wii?
- 6 What is the Coconut Mall trick?
- 7 Are there any glitches in Mario Kart 64?
- 8 How many players can you have in Mario Kart?
- 9 Where does alignment need to be on Mario Kart?
- 10 Where do you clip the second tree in Mario Kart?
Who is the fastest character in Mario Kart Wii?
The Spear, also known as the Torpedo in PAL regions, is a bike for heavyweight characters in Mario Kart Wii. It is the fastest bike in the game, and resembles an actual torpedo missile on the front of the bike….
|Bowser on the Spear|
What is the hardest thing to get in Mario Kart Wii?
Rosalina requires players to achieve at least a one-star rank on every cup in Mirror Mode, the toughest engine class in the game. Not all hope is lost for any players who just can’t get the hang of the mirrored tracks, though, because Rosalina can also be unlocked by completing 4,950 races total.
How do you unlock all Mario Kart Wii characters cheats?
- Baby Daisy – 1 Star in all 50cc Wii-Cups.
- Baby Luigi – Unlock 8 Expert Staff Ghost Data in Time Trials.
- Birdo – Play Time Trials on 16 different courses.
- Bowser Jr. –
- Daisy – Win 150cc Special Cup.
- Diddy Kong – Complete all 50cc Cups.
- Dry Bones – Win 100cc Leaf Cup.
How do you unlock the red Mii in Mario Kart Wii?
You obtain this outfit by receiving an Expert Staff Ghost Data on all 32 race tracks. It can also be unlocked by completing 5,000 WiFi races, winning 5,000 WiFi Ghost Races, or playing 5,100 races.
How do you unlock new worlds on Mario Kart Wii?
Complete the Leaf cup to unlock four more worlds in the Special cup. Return to main menu, and start a new Grand Prix with 100CC engines. Repeat the process of earning trophies in each of the cups to unlock the new worlds at this difficulty setting.
What is the Coconut Mall trick?
Coconut Mall starts with 2 escalators, but the faster route is the right one because the next turns are facing right. You can also trick on the escalators to get a boost. Then there is a small shortcut in the shop but it requires a mushroom. There will be a spiral and you have to drift very tight.
Are there any glitches in Mario Kart 64?
There’s a similar glitch in Mario Kart 64, although this one does count the lap and no items are required to execute it. In GCN DK Mountain, the player should go to the area near the base of the volcano and use a Mushroom to clip through the edge of the fence and the halfpipe.
How many players can you have in Mario Kart?
Rarely, when a player finishes a race and leaves the results screen, the top left corner will say, “The next match might have 13 players”, although it should say 12. It is also possible, although unlikely, to say more than 13 players (i.e.
Where does alignment need to be on Mario Kart?
The alignment needs to be on the left side of the right pole. If the player manages to get on top of the large rock to the left of the starting line in Grumble Volcano, each time he or she drives around it, the game will act as if the player completed a lap.
Where do you clip the second tree in Mario Kart?
At Mario Circuit, the player must clip the second tree behind the finish line, using a Mushroom. They will fly over part of the course and land just after the circuit’s tunnel. The player must then drive backwards to the middle of the tunnel.