- 1 Where is Marsha Blackburn from in Tennessee?
- 2 What district does Marsha Blackburn represent in Tennessee?
- 3 How old is Marcia Blackburn?
- 4 Who is the 7th district current representative in the House?
- 5 How much are members of Congress paid?
- 6 What party is Marsha Blackburn?
- 7 Where is Bill Hagerty from?
- 8 Is Marsha Blackburn married?
- 9 When was Marsha Blackburn born?
- 10 What district is Folsom in?
- 11 What district is Clarksville TN in?
- 12 Do Congressmen pay taxes?
Where is Marsha Blackburn from in Tennessee?
Laurel, Mississippi, United States
Marsha Blackburn/Place of birth
What district does Marsha Blackburn represent in Tennessee?
Senator (R-TN) since 2019
How old is Marcia Blackburn?
69 years (June 6, 1952)
Who is the 7th district current representative in the House?
California’s 7th Congressional District | Congressman Ami Bera.
How much are members of Congress paid?
Salaries of members of the United States Congress
|Senators and House Representatives||$174,000|
|Resident Commissioner from Puerto Rico||$174,000|
|President pro tempore of the Senate||$193,400|
|Majority leader and minority leader of the Senate||$193,400|
What party is Marsha Blackburn?
Where is Bill Hagerty from?
Tennessee, United States
Bill Hagerty/Place of birth
Is Marsha Blackburn married?
Charles Blackburnm. 1974
When was Marsha Blackburn born?
June 6, 1952 (age 69 years)
Marsha Blackburn/Date of birth
What district is Folsom in?
California’s 7th congressional district is a United States congressional district in California. Ami Bera, a Democrat, has represented the district since January 2013. Currently, it encompasses most of the eastern and southern suburbs of Sacramento, including Elk Grove, Folsom and Rancho Cordova.
What district is Clarksville TN in?
The 7th congressional district of Tennessee is a congressional district located in parts of Middle and West Tennessee….
|Tennessee’s 7th congressional district|
|Representative||Mark Green R–Clarksville|
|Distribution||50.71% urban 49.29% rural|
|Median household income||$62,720|
Do Congressmen pay taxes?
According to the Congressional Institute, a not-for-profit corporation that helps constituents better understand the national legislature, U.S. senators and representatives “must pay their federal income taxes like all citizens,” whether their income comes from private business, government salaries, military pay, or …