What to do if DLL is missing?
How to Fix DLL “Not Found” & “Missing” Errors
- Restart your computer.
- Restore the deleted DLL file from the Recycle Bin.
- Recover the deleted DLL file with a free file recovery program.
- Run a virus/malware scan of your entire system.
- Use System Restore to undo recent system changes.
How do I fix an Itunes DLL error?
Reinstalling the program may fix this problem. itunes. dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vender for support.
Where is Itunesmobiledevice DLL installed?
In the vast majority of cases, the solution is to properly reinstall itunesmobiledevice. dll on your PC, to the Windows system folder. Alternatively, some programs, notably PC games, require that the DLL file is placed in the game/application installation folder. Apple Inc.
How do I find a missing DLL file?
Type “sfc /scannow,” and then press “Enter.” The “System File Checker” program will scan your system, and then replace missing or damaged files from your system with the ones from your Windows disk. Follow the instructions on the screen. When done, restart your computer.
How do I fix mfc100 DLL missing in Windows 10?
How can I fix mfc100. dll missing on Windows 10?
- Use a dedicated troubleshooter.
- Download Microsoft Visual C++ Service Redistributable Package.
- Check your Recycle Bin.
- Scan your system for malware.
- Use System Restore.
- Reinstall problematic programs.
- Repair your Registry.
How do I know if WinPcap is installed?
To make sure that WinPcap is installed on your system, you can check Start | Settings | Control Panel | Add/Remove Programs. You should see WinPcap listed under the currently installed programs list. WinPcap installs by default in C:\Program Files\WinPcap.