What is there to do in Colorado Springs tonight?
Here are some fun evening adventures around The Springs area, in no particular order, Colorado Springs night date ideas:
- Broadmoor – tranquil luxury and ragtime piano.
- Tejon Street bar crawl – wildcard night.
- Manitou Springs Penny Arcade – mountain town evening.
- Seven Falls – 181 feet of lit up waterfalls.
What is there to see between Dallas and Colorado Springs?
In your way between Dallas and Colorado Springs, enjoy amazing stops along the way: Amarillo, Capulin Volcano, Highway of Legends, Bishop Castle, Royal Gorge Bridge and Skyline Drive.
What is there to do in Dallas today?
Let’s explore the best things to do in Dallas:
- Dealey Plaza. Source: Philip Lange / shutterstock.
- The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza. Source: amadeustx / shutterstock.
- Arts District.
- Dallas Museum of Art (DMA)
- Perot Museum of Nature and Science.
- Klyde Warren Park.
- Dallas Arboretum & Botanical Garden.
- Reunion Tower.
What can couples do in Colorado Springs?
Colorado Springs for Couples
- Garden of the Gods – Kissing Camels Rock Formation.
- Cheyenne Mountain Zoo – Encounter Romance.
- Hot Air Balloon Ride – See the City from a New Perspective.
- Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center – Take in the Culture.
- Painting with a Twist – Relax with a Glass of Wine and a Canvas.
What do you do on a road trip?
Fun Things To Do On A Road Trip With Friends
- Listen to an audiobook.
- Tell a joke.
- Play a road trip game or ask each other some interesting questions.
- Listen to a podcast.
- Listen to a playlist.
- Pullover and do something active to let out some built-up energy.
- Take photos.
- Document Your Trip.
Where can I do a road trip?
Top 10 Best Road Trip Destinations in the USA
- Pacific Coast Highway – California.
- Going-to-the-Sun Road – Montana.
- Blue Ridge Parkway – Virginia.
- Olympic Peninsula – Washington.
- Brandywine Valley – Pennsylvania and Delaware.
- Cape Cod – Massachusetts.
- Historic Columbia River Highway – Oregon.
- Red Rock Country – Arizona.
What is Dallas known for food?
These 14 Iconic Foods And Drinks In Dallas – Fort Worth Will Have Your Mouth Watering
- Chile con queso and chips (with a side of salsa, of course) Zach Copley/Flickr.
- Tex-Mex. aJ Gazmen/Flickr.
- Frito Pie. Jeremy Keith/Flickr.
- Chicken-fried steak and fried okra.
- Pecan pie.
- Pecan pralines.
- Fletcher’s Corny Dog.
- Frozen margarita.
What is the prettiest town in Colorado?
Telluride. Many feel that Telluride is Colorado’s most beautiful town of all. Tucked deep into a box canyon in the San Juan Mountains, offering lots of serenity and seclusion, it has a storybook feel with streets lined with grand Victorian-era buildings.
What kind of events are there in Dallas?
Events in Dallas. The official Dallas calendar of events, including concerts, festivals, fairs, sports, entertainment and the arts.
What to see and do in Colorado Springs?
Colorado Springs offers tons of incredible things to do. The following attractions are the must-visit places in the city surroundings. If you don’t have enough time to cover them all and need to make choices, my personal faves in Colorado Springs are the Garden of Gods and Pikes Peak Drive.
Where to spend the first night in Dallas?
Another very good possibility for lodging is spending the first night is Amarillo, about 5h 30m from Dallas (roughly the midpoint of the trip). The only reason why I didn’t do that was because I had already been to Amarillo twice – all roads take you to Amarillo lol.
Where to go on a road trip to Colorado?
Colorado Springs has enough amazing attractions to justify a road trip by itself, so if skiing is not a priority skip the Denver-Breckenridge stretch of this trip. And skiing in Breckenridge is also reason enough to hit the road!