What is the best used hatchback car to buy in India?
Hyundai i20 The Hyundai i20 is the premium most hatchback that people aspire to buy, especially to upgrade from an entry-level car. If you are still little away from planning to buy a new one, there are more than few examples of the used ones that may fulfill your needs for premium looks and a feature-rich cabin.
Which is the No 1 hatchback car in India?
1. Maruti Suzuki Alto 800. One of the most popular hatchback cars in India, the Alto offers you a petrol and CNG variant to choose from. It is one of the most compact commuter vehicles available in the market, which offers excellent mileage, and decent power output of 48PS with 69Nm torque (for its petrol engine).
Which Indian hatchback car is best?
Best Hatchback Models
- Maruti Suzuki Swift. 5.85 – 8.67 Lakh.
- Maruti Suzuki Alto. 3.15 – 4.82 Lakh.
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R. 4.93 – 6.45 Lakh.
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios. 5.28 – 8.50 Lakh.
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno. 5.97 – 9.33 Lakh.
- Hyundai I20. 6.91 – 11.40 Lakh.
- Maruti Suzuki Celerio.
- Renault Kwid.
What is the best used hatchback car to buy?
10 Best Used Hatchbacks
- Toyota Matrix.
- Honda Fit.
- MINI Cooper.
- Chevrolet Sonic.
- Volkswagen GTI.
- Scion xB.
- Mazda Mazda3.
- Ford Fiesta.
Which is the safest hatchback in India?
The Tata Altroz is currently the safest hatchback on sale in the country. Now, very recently Tata Motors has officially announced that the company will soon launch the Altroz iTurbo. The new upcoming Tata Altroz iTurbo BS6 will be launched in India on January 13, 2021.
What is a good km on a used car?
As a rule of thumb, the average car will rack up 20,000 km per year — the distance manufacturers use to determine standard warranty coverage. A seven-year-old model should have 140,000 to 150,000 km on the odo. If it has traveled considerably more, deduct cash for high mileage. 3.
Which is the best hatchback car to buy?
Hyundai I10. Starting at Rs 1.1 Lakh.
What is the most reliable hatchback car?
10 Most Reliable Hatchbacks
- Toyota Prius.
- Toyota Prius v.
- Buick Regal Sportback.
- Audi A7.
- Chevrolet Cruze.
- Mazda Mazda3.
- Subaru Impreza.
- Hyundai Elantra GT.
What is the most reliable hatchback?
The survey from Warranty Direct found that the Volkswagen Polo was the most reliable new hatchback you can currently buy; ahead of the country’s best-selling car, the Ford Fiesta.
Which hatchback is good for long drive?
Among the premium hatchbacks, there are available in India, the Maruti Suzuki Baleno, Hyundai i20 and the Honda Jazz are the most popular ones. The rear seat of the Hyundai i20 is quite cramped, especially if you have someone tall sitting infant.
Which is the most unsafe car in India?
We’ve made a list of Top 10 cars that would be proven most unsafe, if met with an accident.
- Alto. Maruti Suzuki Alto.
- Maruti Eeco. Maruti Suzuki eeco.
- Kwid. Renault Kwid.
- Datsun Redigo. Datsun Redigo.
- Hyundai Santro. Hyundai Santro.
- Maruti Suzuki Wagonr. Maruti Suzuki Wagonr.
- Swift. Maruti Suzuki Swift.
- Hyundai Nios. Hyundai Nios.
How many miles should a 2015 car have in 2020?
How many miles should a 2020 model have? A one or two year old 2020 model should have 15,000 – 30,000 miles. How many miles should a 2015 model have? A five or six year old 2015 model should have 75,000 – 90,000 miles.