- 1 What is the best area in Fiji to stay?
- 2 What is the nicest place in Fiji?
- 3 Where do celebrities stay in Fiji?
- 4 Where is the bluest water in Fiji?
What is the best area in Fiji to stay?
- Fiji Neighbourhood Guide.
- Fiji’s 5 Best Neighbourhoods to Stay in.
- #1 The Yasawa Islands – Where to Stay in Fiji for Your First Time.
- #2 Nadi – Where to Stay in Fiji on a Budget.
- #3 Suva – Where to Stay in Fiji for Nightlife.
- #4 Kadavu – Coolest Place to Stay in Fiji.
- #5 Denarau – Where to Stay in Fiji for Families.
What is the nicest place in Fiji?
For ideas on the best places to visit in this idyllic island paradise, read our list of the top attractions in Fiji.
- Blue Lagoon Cruise: Mamanuca and Yasawa Islands.
- Cloudbreak, Mamanuca Islands.
- Bouma National Heritage Park, Taveuni Island.
- Denarau Island.
- Beqa Lagoon, Viti Levu.
- Pacific Harbour, Viti Levu.
What is the most luxurious resort in Fiji?
The Best Luxury Hotels in Fiji
- Grand Pacific Hotel. Hotel, Luxury.
- Lomani Island Resort. Resort, Luxury, Spa Hotel.
- Castaway Island Fiji. Resort, Luxury, Spa Hotel.
- Savasi Island Resort.
- Qamea Resort & Spa Fiji.
- Matamanoa Island Resort.
- Musket Cove Island Resort & Marina.
- Radisson Blu Resort Fiji Denarau Island.
Which Fiji island has the best beach?
Qamea Island The beach is known as the one of the most spectacular beaches in Fiji’s northern island group. Each of the resort’s bures open up to this sunset facing natural wonder. You can walk right off the beach and start enjoying some of the best snorkeling in the world.
Where should I stay in Fiji for the first time?
- Yasawa Islands – where to stay in Fiji for the first time.
- Viti Levu – the main Island.
- Mamanuca Islands – where to stay in Fiji on budget.
- Taveuni – best place to stay in Fiji for scuba diving.
- Vanua Levu – where to stay in Fiji for the local experience.
What is best month to visit Fiji?
For the Fiji experience that you’ve always dreamed of, the best time to visit is from July to September, but you will have to contend with sky-high prices as this is also peak season.
What is the best month to visit Fiji?
The best time to Fiji for clear blue skies is from May through to September. October through to April make up the wet season which is also the time of year most at risk of cyclone. However, it is also when you’re going to have the highest temperatures seen throughout the year.
Is Fiji expensive for tourists?
Fiji is an expensive country to travel around – even for travelers who are budget-savvy. There are dorm rooms throughout the Mamanuca and Yasawa Islands, and even though some of these are called resorts, they are cheap in the scheme of Fiji accommodation.
Where do celebrities stay in Fiji?
Laucala Island is Fiji’s most exclusive resort attracting the world’s rich and famous. It’s a private island owned by Red Bull billionaire, Dietrich Mateschitz, home to an ultra-luxe resort attracting the world’s super-rich.
Where is the bluest water in Fiji?
Located on the main island of Fiji, Viti Levu, Natadola Beach is one of those rare gems along Fiji’s famous Coral Coast, just 30 minutes from Nadi Airport. Picture a stunning crystal clear beach with waves and tiny little sand bars stretched out as far as the eye can see.
What part of Fiji is the most beautiful?
The 10 Most Beautiful Islands In Fiji
- Monuriki. The Mamanucas have long been considered the most beautiful islands in the Fijian archipelago – and Monuriki is their crowning jewel.
Is Fiji a safe place to visit?
Fiji is generally a safe place to travel. However, visitors to Fiji may fall victim to petty crimes such as theft or ATM skimming. Avoid walking alone at night in urban areas, particularly downtown Suva, lock your car if you have one and keep expensive valuables out of sight.
Which is the best resort to go to in Fiji?
THE 10 BEST Fiji Resorts of 2021 (with Prices) – Tripadvisor. Viti Levu Resorts. Nadi Resorts. Suva Resorts. Taveuni Island Resorts. Sigatoka Resorts.
Where is the main island of Fiji located?
Lying in the South Pacific (just a few hours flight from Australia’s south coast), Fiji is made up over 300 volcanic islands. On this Fiji Map, you’ll find that most hotels and resorts lie around the main island of Viti Levu.
How big is Turtle Island Island in Fiji?
Turtle Island is one of the smaller islands in the archipelago and is part of the Yasawa group of islands that form a slightly curved line of islands that cover an area of around 130 square kilometres (50 square miles).