- 1 What is the benefits of MTN biz class?
- 2 What is the tariff plan for MTN biz class?
- 3 What is the cheapest MTN plan?
- 4 Is migration to MTN Pulse free?
What is the benefits of MTN biz class?
In addition to the business-friendly tariffs, MTN Biz Class offers customers the opportunity to activate other bundles that suit their needs. Who is it for? MTN Biz Class is designed specifically for small and growing businesses (SMEs).
What is the tariff plan for MTN biz class?
MTN BizPlus is a mobile prepaid tariff plan that allows you to enjoy a FLAT rate of 11.26k/sec for calls across all local networks in Nigeria; after a daily access fee of N7. 68k.
What is the code for MTN Biz Plus?
Dial *460*1# on your phone or SMS 460 to 131 to migrate to the MTN BIZ Plus Service Class. After successful migration, dial *460*2# to access bundles and select any bundle of choice or send the appropriate number via SMS short code number to enjoy your preferred service.
Which tariff plan is the best on MTN?
Top 7 MTN tariff plans and benefits
- BetaTalk. It is a good variant that provides a range of benefits to its subscribers.
- TruTalk. TruTalk is one of the best options, which allows you to call at lower rates.
- XtraValue Carte.
- XtraSpecial Prepaid/Postpaid.
How much does MTN pulse charge per second?
MTN Pulse is a prepaid tariff plan that allows you to enjoy a FLAT rate of 11.26k/sec for calls ACROSS ALL local Networks in Nigeria after the first 60 seconds call of the day at 25.6k/sec. With MTN Pulse, “You Talk more, Laugh more and Love more”.
What is the lowest call tariff for MTN Network?
Best MTN tariff plan with lowest call rates
- Flat rate of 11kobo/sec for calls ACROSS ALL local Networks after spending NGN12.
- Music streaming on Music+ at ₦10/day.
- Pulse Nightlife Bundle (₦25 for 125MB Pulse Nightlife bundle and N50 at 250MB for a day)
- 100% data bonus on purchase of 500MB weekly bundle.
Which MTN tariff is 11 kobo per second?
All MTN Prepaid customers can migrate to the MTN TruTalk tariff plan. A flat rate of 11.26kobo/sec for calls ACROSS ALL local Networks in Nigeria after paying a daily access fee of ₦7.17. FREE migration EVERY time you migrate to MTN TruTalk.
How do I migrate to SME plan?
MTN SME Data Share FAQs
- Send *460*1*1# to migrate to the BizPlus mobile plan.
- You must ensure your airtime balance (on the mobile phone doing the sharing) can cater for the cost of data bundle being purchased.
How do I know my MTN tariff plan?
Now that you know the available tariff plans on MTN, you can dial *123*1*2# to know your current call tariff plan.
What is the cheapest MTN plan?
Is migration to MTN Pulse free?
A. Migration into Pulse is free. However, if it is your subsequent migration within 30 days then you will be charged ₦102. NB: You will NOT be charged for migrating to Pulse tariff plan whenever you buy the Pulse Nightlife Bundle or Special Instagram & TikTok Bundles.
Is MTN Pulse free data?
MTN Uganda provides free data bundle to MTN Pulse customers paying at KFC via mobile money. In a launch at the Kampala Boulevard KFC outlet, Hellen Kirungi, the MTN Youth Segment Manager, said the deal will support young people.