- 1 What is SSC user name?
- 2 How can I know my SSC Roll No?
- 3 How can I download my SSC Admit card?
- 4 What is SSC exam details?
- 5 What is the username for SSC login?
- 6 How can I complain to SSC?
- 7 How can I contact SSC?
- 8 How do I find a roll number from a name?
- 9 Is SSC Admit card out?
- 10 Is SSC exam easy?
- 11 What is age limit for SSC exam?
- 12 How do I log into my SSC account?
What is SSC user name?
“For better management of the ‘Online Application System’, the Commission has changed the ‘Username’ for signing-in to the ‘Online Application System’ for the candidates from ‘EmailID’ to ‘Registration Number’,” the Commission said in a statement.
How can I know my SSC Roll No?
- Firstly, Visit the official SSC Regional website according to their zones.
- Click on the Know your SSC CGL Application Status 2020 link.
- Fill out your Name and Date of Birth OR Online ID Registration No.
- Click on “Know your Roll Number & status of Application”.
How can I download my SSC Admit card?
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to download their admit card for SSC CHSL :
- Visit the official website of SSC.
- Click on the Admit Card tab.
- Click on the relevant SSC regional website link.
- Click on the link available for downloading CHSL admit card.
What is SSC exam details?
Staff Selection Commission – Combined Graduate Level Examination, often referred to as SSC is an examination conducted to recruit staff to various posts in ministries, departments and organisations of the Government of India. The Staff Selection Commission was established in 1975.
What is the username for SSC login?
The notification said that the change has been made keeping in mind better management of the ‘Online Application System’. Accordingly, now candidates have to login-in into the ‘Online Application System’ by using their ‘Registration Number’ in place of email id as their user name.
How can I complain to SSC?
Call SSC Helpline. The commission has come up with a new helpline number 011-24368090.
How can I contact SSC?
Due to the current NSW Government Stay-at-Home orders, our Customer Service Centre at 4 Eton Street, Sutherland is closed. You can reach our team online or by calling us on 02 9710 0333.
How do I find a roll number from a name?
Steps to find the roll number
- Visit the official website cbse.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on “ROLL NUMBER FINDER-2021”
- Click on “Server 1” or “Server 2”
- Select the class – 10th/ 12th.
- Key in your name, father’s name, mother’s name and date of birth.
- Submit and get the roll number.
Is SSC Admit card out?
SSC MTS Tier-II Admit Card 2021 Admit Card for Paper-I will be released first followed by Admit Card for Paper-II and so on. Admit Card for Paper-II will be issued to candidates who have qualified Paper-I Exam. As notified in the SSC MTS notification, the Mains exam is scheduled for 21st November 2021.
Is SSC exam easy?
SSC CGL Paper Analysis: March 5, 2020 Students found it difficult to answer the questions. General Intelligence & Reasoning: The difficulty level of this section was rated moderate by candidates who have appeared for the exam. General Awareness: The overall difficulty level of this section was easy.
What is age limit for SSC exam?
Aspirants applying for SSC CGL must not be less than 18 years and cannot be more than 32 years of age (as of August 1, 2021). The lower and upper limit of age varies for each post.
How do I log into my SSC account?
Go to the official website of SSC>> Click on the link – Forgot Password in the login window>> Enter your permanent state & email Id/mobile number & submit. You will get your credentials on the email/mobile number. Save it.