What are the top 10 classic rock albums?
10 Rock Albums You Need to Hear from Beginning to End
- 01 Sgt.
- 02 Led Zeppelin IV – Led Zeppelin.
- 03 The Dark Side of the Moon – Pink Floyd.
- 04 Rumours – Fleetwood Mac.
- 05 Nevermind – Nirvana.
- 06 The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars – David Bowie.
- 07 Boston – Boston.
- 08 Graceland – Paul Simon.
What are the top 10 selling rock albums of all time?
Check out the 50 best-selling albums of all time:
- Eagles — “Their Greatest Hits (1971-1975)”
- Michael Jackson — “Thriller”
- Eagles — “Hotel California”
- AC/DC — “Back In Black”
- The Beatles — “The Beatles” (“The White Album”)
- Billy Joel — “Greatest Hits Volume 1 & Volume 2”
- Led Zeppelin — “Led Zeppelin IV”
What is considered the best rock album of all time?
Read on for our picks for the ten greatest rock albums of all time.
- The Beatles: Revolver (1966)
- David Bowie: The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and The Spiders from Mars (1972)
- Fleetwood Mac: Rumours (1977)
- U2: The Joshua Tree (1987)
- Queen: A Night at the Opera (1975)
- Bruce Springsteen: Born to Run (1975)
What is considered the greatest metal album of all time?
Top 20 Metal Albums of All Time (Numbers 10–1)
- Iced Earth — Horror Show (2001)
- Symphony X — Twilight in Olympus (1998)
- Megadeth — Rust in Peace (1990)
- Blind Guardian — Imaginations from the Other Side (1995)
- Alice in Chains — Dirt (1992)
- Dream Theater — Images and Words (1992)
- Black Sabbath — Heaven and Hell (1980)
What is the most valuable vinyl record?
The 10 most expensive vinyl records ever sold
- The Beatles: Yesterday & Today – $125,000.
- John Lennon & Yoko Ono: Double Fantasy – $150,000.
- The Beatles: Sgt.
- Elvis Presley: ‘My Happiness’ – $300,000.
- The Beatles: The Beatles (White Album) – $790,000.
- Wu-Tang Clan: Once Upon a Time in Shaolin – $2 million.
What are must have vinyls?
21 Best Vinyl Records To Own
- Bob Dylan – Blonde on Blonde.
- Daft Punk – Random Access Memories.
- Fleetwood Mac – Rumors.
- Michael Jackson – Thriller.
- Miles Davis – Kind of Blue.
- Paul Simon – Graceland.
- Pink Floyd – Dark Side of the Moon.
- Radiohead – Kid-A.
What is the #1 album of all time?
Michael Jackson’s Thriller, estimated to have sold 70 million copies worldwide, is the best-selling album….40 million copies or more.
|Album||Their Greatest Hits (1971–1975)|
|Genre||Country rock, soft rock, folk rock|
What is the 2nd best-selling album of all time?
Back in Black
“Back in Black” is the second best-selling album of all time. It was the seventh album by the Australian hard rock band AC/DC. The album, released in July 1980, sold around 51 million times globally.
What is the number one selling rock album of all time?
Rock legends AC/DC hold the title for the top selling rock album of all time. The Australian bands seventh studio release, Back In Black, has sold over 50 million copies worldwide, and holds the title of the second best-selling record of all time, after Michael Jackson’s, Thriller.
What are the top five rock albums?
Best rock albums of all time
- Pink Floyd – The Dark Side Of The Moon. $9.99.
- Led Zeppelin – IV. $9.49.
- The Beatles – Abbey Road. $12.49.
- Led Zeppelin – II. $10.00.
- Pink Floyd – Wish You Were Here. $12.99.
- The Jimi Hendrix Experience – Are You Experienced. $17.46.
- The Who – Who’s Next. $11.84.
- Queen – A Night At The Opera. $12.29.
Who is the greatest hard rock band of all time?
25 greatest hard rock bands ever
- Black Sabbath. the best hard rock band ever.
- Led Zeppelin. dont know their music but i know they are good and they earn to be second here!
- Aerosmith. one of the best hard rock bands ever…
- AC/DC. the true legeneds!
- Guns n’ Roses.
- Jimi Hendrix.
- Van Halen.
Who sold the most heavy metal albums?
These Are the 20 Most Best-Selling Platinum Artists In Hard Rock & Heavy Metal
- Led Zeppelin (111.5 Million)
- AC/DC & Pink Floyd (75M)
- Aerosmith (66.5M)
- Metallica (63M)
- Van Halen (56.5M)
- Guns N’ Roses (44.5M)
- Def Leppard (35.5M)
- Creed. Queen (35M)
What are the top selling rock albums of all time?
Top Selling Rock Albums Of All Time AC/DC “Back In Black” (1980) 49 million copies. Another example of a major band losing their lead singer, this time Bon Scott to alcohol poisoning, but marching on and Pink Floyd “The Dark Side Of The Moon” (1973) 45 million copies. Meat Loaf “Bat Out Of Hell” (1977) 43 million copies. Fleetwood Mac “Rumours” (1977) 40 million copies.
What is the best rock album ever made?
The Greatest Final Albums In Rock History 14. The Beatles – Let It Be (1970) 13. T-Rex – Dandy In The Underworld (1977) 12. The Replacements – All Shook Down (1991) 11. The Stone Roses – Second Coming (1994) 10. Johnny Cash – American IV: The Man Comes Around (2002) 9. R.E.M. – Collapse Into Now (2011) 8. Talking Heads – Naked (1988)
What rock band sold the most albums ever?
The band that is recognized as having sold the most albums of all time is The Beatles. The total number of certifiable sales of their albums is an amazing 246.1 million.
What is the number one rock album?
The Number One Acoustic Rock Album is a compilation album featuring Duran Duran, released in the UK by Universal Music during 1996 .