How do you use unadulterated in a sentence?
Unadulterated in a Sentence 🔉
- The unadulterated taste of pepper was strong and pure.
- Nothing could taint the woman’s unadulterated joy during the birth of her child.
- With an unadulterated heart that is pure, Snow White was an easy target for the evil witch.
What does unadulterated life mean?
Something that’s pure, not mixed with other ingredients, is unadulterated. If you stand in your yard every time it rains singing “Singin’ in the Rain” with unadulterated enthusiasm, your neighbors will eventually call the police. Food or drink that is pure is also said to be unadulterated.
What does unadulterated romance mean?
1. friendly, affectionate love; familial love 2. (
What does unadulterated pleasure mean?
[usually before noun] you use unadulterated to emphasize that something is complete or total synonym undiluted. For me, the holiday was sheer unadulterated pleasure.
What is the opposite of unadulterated?
Opposite of free from added matter or impurities. adulterated. alloyed. diluted. impure.
Is Unadulteratedly a word?
Definition of ‘unadulteratedly’
What are unadulterated medicines?
Unadulterated medicines are those without any illicit composition or extraneous material harmful to life. Both are important for the development because materials give rise to markets ,consumers which improves the economy and better health gives rise to good work force.
What is unmixed?
: not mixed the separate, unmixed components : unadulterated, pure a day of unmixed pleasure.
What is the synonym of unadulterated?
completely pure, with nothing added. unadulterated food produced without artificial chemicals. Synonyms. uncontaminated. pure.
What does unadulterated mean in the Bible?
1 : not adulterated : pure unadulterated food. 2 : complete, unqualified an unadulterated fool.
Can money buy unadulterated medicines?
(i) Money or material things that one can buy with it is one factor on which our life depends. But the quality of our life also depends upon non-material things like equal treatment, freedom, security, respect of others, etc. (ii) Money cannot buy us a pollution free environment, unadulterated medicines, peace, etc.
What is the meaning of Untechnical?
1. untechnical – not characteristic of or skilled in applied arts and sciences; “nontechnical aspects of the job”; “nontechnical training”; “an untechnical reader”; “in clear effective nontechnical language” nontechnical.
What does unadulterated mean in English language learners?
English Language Learners Definition of unadulterated : not having anything added : not adulterated : complete and total See the full definition for unadulterated in the English Language Learners Dictionary
Which is the best definition of unadulterated food?
Definition of unadulterated 1 : not adulterated : pure unadulterated food 2 : complete, unqualified an unadulterated fool
Which is an example of an unadulterated drug?
In their unadulterated form, oats are pretty much free of simple sugars. Of course, this is no excuse for the main engine behind cultural appropriation: pure, unadulterated ignorance. Molly holds the reputation of being an unadulterated drug—Ecstasy minus any and all substances used to cut it.
What is the definition of unadulterated maple syrup?
1. not diluted or made impure by adulterating; pure: unadulterated maple syrup. 2. utter; absolute. Random House Kernerman Webster’s College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, Inc.