- 1 How do you get the good ending in FFX 2?
- 2 How do I get 100% in FFX 2?
- 3 How long does it take to 100% Ffx 2?
- 4 Is Tidus alive in FFX 2?
- 5 Does Ffx have multiple endings?
- 6 How do you get a Festivalist Dressphere?
- 7 How do I get the Dressphere mascot?
- 8 Does Auron have a daughter?
- 9 What is the longest Final Fantasy game?
- 10 How long is Octopath traveler?
- 11 How to get the perfect ending for Final Fantasy X?
- 12 How are chapters broken up in Final Fantasy X-2?
- 13 Where can I get Final Fantasy X 2?
- 14 Is there a way to get the perfect ending?
How do you get the good ending in FFX 2?
All you have to do there is visit the location where Tidus taught Yuna how to whistle. Next, get an Episode Complete in Besaid. Finally, once you have beat the game, keep tapping the X button to get the ending.
How do I get 100% in FFX 2?
– You must pay off O’aka’s debt in full before Chapter 3 to earn the full %. Complete the transaction for the data peddler in Guadosalam for the easiest route. – Reach the Zanarkand Dome and speak with Cid. When prompted, tell him “You bet I do!”
How long does it take to 100% Ffx 2?
Based on 384 User Ratings
|PlayStation 2||186||109h 27m|
|PlayStation 3||48||142h 16m|
|PlayStation 4||42||117h 54m|
Is Tidus alive in FFX 2?
He is also an unlockable character as Star Player, a blitzball player. In Final Fantasy X-2: International + Last Mission (the game’s updated version), Tidus is a playable character for battles. An extra episode, set after the original game’s play-through, reveals that he is living in Besaid with Yuna.
Does Ffx have multiple endings?
There are two endings, considered a “bad ending” and a “good ending.” Playing through and beating the game normally actually unlocks the bad ending, which is an essential condition for continuing to unlock the game’s good ending.
How do you get a Festivalist Dressphere?
The first opportunity you have to obtain the Festivalist Dressphere is your first time aboard the Celsius. The first time you find yourself on board the Celsius, simply go up to Brother and talk to him. Voila, the it’s yours.
How do I get the Dressphere mascot?
In the International and HD Remaster versions, the dressphere can also be obtained by completing the Youth League Tournament in the Fiend Arena once. To unlock it, one needs to beat the Grand Cup: Hard six times.
Does Auron have a daughter?
Chuami (チュアミ, Chuami?) is the narrator and main protagonist in Final Fantasy X -Will-. She is Kurgum’s childhood friend and believes herself to be Auron’s long-lost daughter.
What is the longest Final Fantasy game?
Every Main Final Fantasy Game, Ranked By How Long They Take To Beat
- 8 Final Fantasy IX – 40 Hours.
- 7 Final Fantasy Tactics – 40 Hours.
- 6 Final Fantasy VIII – 42 Hours.
- 5 Final Fantasy X – 48 Hours.
- 4 Final Fantasy XIII – 49 Hours.
- 3 Final Fantasy XII – 60 Hours.
- 2 Final Fantasy XI – 106.5 Hours.
- 1 Final Fantasy XIV – 122 Hours.
How long is Octopath traveler?
|Main Story||331||61h 06m|
|Main + Extras||484||79h 49m|
|All PlayStyles||1K||78h 26m|
How to get the perfect ending for Final Fantasy X?
How do i get a perfect ending so i can get tidus whenever i can find or get him pleases help. hey i seen the secrect ending of FF-X tidus dead tidus came back has yuna ever found him? To get the perfect ending, play the perfect game. Get a completion percentage of 100%. Then you will see the “perfect ending” after the credits roll.
How are chapters broken up in Final Fantasy X-2?
Final Fantasy X-2 is broken up into several different chapters. Each chapter is then broken up into several missions that you can find by travelling to all parts of Spira. Within each chapter lies what are called Hotspots. These locations are necessary for you to visit in order to progress the story and carry onto the next chapter.
Where can I get Final Fantasy X 2?
A compilation pack in Square’s Ultimate Hits series, including Final Fantasy X and its sequel, Final Fantasy X-2. Available only in Japan. The climax of 1985’s Police Story has one of Jackie Chan’s most insane (and flashiest) stunts.
Is there a way to get the perfect ending?
To get the perfect ending, play the perfect game. Get a completion percentage of 100%. Then you will see the “perfect ending” after the credits roll. Two posted FAQs cover how to get 100% completion in a single playthrough.