How do I remove meta from WordPress page?
When you get to the Widgets page, look on the right side for your ‘Right Sidebar’. You’ll see the ‘meta’ widget located there. Just click the little down arrow, which opens up that widget. You’ll see the word ‘Delete’ at the bottom; click that, and voila!
How do I hide the author of a WordPress blog?
After, installing it on your website, simply head over to ‘Plugins’ and click on Hide/Remove Metadata to open its settings. Then activate it. After activating the plugin, choose it from the right side of WordPress and as it is displayed in the image below, choose hide author option to hide the author’s name.
How do I remove published by WordPress?
To hide this feature, at Customize > Content Options > Author Bio, just uncheck the box labeled “Display on single posts,” and then save this customization by clicking the Save Changes button. Thank you!
Just go to Divi – Theme Options – Layout. Within that section, you will see a tab labelled Single Post Layout. All you do is click the author and date to grey them out, and all individual posts will now only display the categories and comments.
How do I remove duplicate meta descriptions in WordPress?
Login to WordPress Admin, Go to WordPress Admin dashboard, navigate to SEO > Titles & Metas and click Post Types tab. Use use %%title%% %%page%% for Title and for Meta Description, use %%excerpt%% %%page%%. After then save the settings.
How do I remove metadata from a website?
Just follow these steps:
- Select all the files you want to delete metadata from.
- Right-click anywhere within the selected fields and choose “Properties.”
- Click the “Details” tab.
- At the bottom of the “Details” tab, you’ll see a link titled “Remove Properties and Personal Information.” Click this link.
How do I hide my WordPress username?
How to Hide Your WordPress Username
- Login to your WordPress Dashboard.
- Go to Users > All Users.
- Mouse over the user you want to change and click “Edit”
- Fill in “First Name”
- Fill in “Last Name”
- Fill in “Nickname” such as First and Last Name (example: John Doe, Queen of Sheba)
How do I change the author on WordPress?
Changing the Author to Another User in Block Editor
- Click “Posts” and then “All Posts”
- Choose the post you want to change the author of and click “Edit”
- Click “Document” in the right sidebar.
- Find “Author” under “Status and Visibility”
- Open the dropdown menu to change the author.
- Click “Update” to confirm the change.
How do I hide the published date on WordPress?
Removing date from WordPress post is very easy from the admin dashboard.
- Go to the admin dashboard.
- After that, go to Settings > General.
- On the date format section, select Custom and delete whatever is there and click on Save Changes.
When this happens, you can easily change previously set categories for individual posts.
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- Click “Posts” from the left pane and locate the post you want to change.
- Hover your cursor over a post and click “Edit.”
- Uncheck any category to remove it from the post.
How do I remove the default meta description in WordPress?
1. Remove WordPress Meta Generator Tag using a plugin
- Install WP Hardening from the WordPress store.
- Activate it.
- Navigate to the “Security Fixers” tab in the plugin and just flick the toggle key next to the option “Remove Meta Generator tag.”
- And you are done.
How to remove comment author link in WordPress?
Remove Comment Author Link in WordPress. Hide Comment Author Link plugin removes all hyperlinks from comment author name. This plugin will strip all links from commenter names wherever they may appear throughout your site’s theme.
But, there are times when you might want to remove the author name in WordPress posts. By default, WordPress does not have an option to publish articles without an author name. However, there are some ways by which you can remove the author name in WordPress posts.
Where do I find the author name on my WordPress blog?
You can see ‘Editorial Staff’ as the author for all blog posts including this one you are reading right now. You can also see that in the author info box at the bottom of the article. If you want to add an author info box like this, then take a look at the best free author bio box plugins.
How to remove author and date information from your blog posts?
How to Remove Author and Date Information Using a Plugin. If you don’t want to mess with any code at all, that’s fine and dandy. You can use the WP Meta and Date Remover plugin to remove the author and date information from all of your posts in one go. Once the plugin is activated, all of the meta information is automatically removed.