- 1 How do I log into my SonicWall?
- 2 How do I connect directly to SonicWall?
- 3 What is the default username and password for SonicWall?
- 4 How do I access SonicWall command line?
- 5 What is my SonicWALL IP?
- 6 How do I renew my SonicWALL license key?
- 7 How do I access SonicWALL firewall from outside network?
- 8 What is my SonicWALL username?
- 9 How do I open a SonicWALL backup file?
- 10 How do I add a IP address to SonicWall firewall?
- 11 What is the password for the SonicWall CLI?
- 12 What is the IP address for SonicWall CDP?
- 13 How do you register SonicWall on Windows 10?
- 14 Is it safe to use SonicWall as administrator?
How do I log into my SonicWall?
Open a browser to https://192.168.168.168 for access to the SonicWall. For the first time access as the Admin user, you will be offered a choice to use a Setup Wizard or go directly to the SonicWall management interface. At the SonicWall management login page the default Admin username and password is: admin/password.
How do I connect directly to SonicWall?
Connect a computer directly to the SonicWall device LAN Port.
- Use the Cross-Over cable to connect a windows computer directly to the LAN port of the SonicWall.
- Run the SetupTool to discover the SonicWall’s IP address.
What is the default username and password for SonicWall?
SonicWall Default IP Address: 192.168. 1.254. Administration Credentials: admin | password.
How do I access SonicWall command line?
Select COM1 (or COM2) in the New Connection window. At the User: prompt enter the Admin’s username. Only the admin user will be able to log in from the CLI. The default Admin username is admin.
What is my SonicWALL IP?
Default IP Address and Administrator (admin) Username and Password for all SonicWALL Appliances
|Product||Default Username||Default IP Address|
|SonicWALL FIREWALL (UTM) APPLIANCES||admin||192.168.168.168|
|SonicWALL CONTENT SECURITY MANAGER (CSM) APPLIANCES||admin||192.168.168.168|
|SonicWALL SMB SSL-VPN APPLIANCES||admin||192.168.200.1|
How do I renew my SonicWALL license key?
Login to your SonicWall appliance. Click System, then Licenses. In the Manage Security Services Online section, click on the link “To activate , upgrade or renew services, click here”.
How do I access SonicWALL firewall from outside network?
Resolution for SonicOS 6.5
- Login to the SonicWall management Interface.
- Select Manage |System Setup |Nnetwork |Interfaces.
- Click Edit icon for an interface (e.g. WAN / X1 interface) .
- Select HTTPS in the supported management protocol(s) section.
What is my SonicWALL username?
Enter the email address used to create your MySonicWall.com account. A message containing the user name associated with that account is sent to the supplied email address. Enter the serial number of any SonicWall appliance that you have previously registered.
How do I open a SonicWALL backup file?
- Download backup of firewall (.exp) to computer c:\temp.
- To decode the backup file (base64) you need to open the file in Notepad++ and remove the two ampersands (&) at the end of the file.
- Save file (.xps) and exit.
- at cmd (as admin) go to directory C:\temp.
- Type “certutil -decode filename.exp filename.txt.
How do I add a IP address to SonicWall firewall?
Login to your SonicWall management page and click Manage tab on top of the page.
- Navigate to Objects | Address Objects page.
- Click Add button under Address Objects, to get Add Address Object Window.
- Create an Address Object as below and click OK button to save settings.
What is the password for the SonicWall CLI?
The SonicWall CLI currently uses the administrator’s password to obtain access. SonicWall devices are shipped with a default password of password. You may need to use the CLI for the following reasons:
What is the IP address for SonicWall CDP?
SonicWALL CONTINUOUS DATA PROTECTION ( CDP) APPLIANCES. admin. password. 192.168.168.169. SonicWALL SonicPoint appliance. admin. password. 192.168.1.20. SonicWALL Default IP Addresses.
How do you register SonicWall on Windows 10?
Register the SonicWall by following the prompt in the upper right-hand corner of the GUI. CAUTION: If you cannot register the SonicWall due to a DNS Error navigate to Network | DNS and set the SonicWall DNS for any public DNS Server (18.104.22.168 | 22.214.171.124).
Is it safe to use SonicWall as administrator?
SonicWall appliances are first and foremost security devices, meaning they are not programmed with backdoors or other exploitable methods of access. While this has the downside of potentially locking an administrator out of their device, the benefit of a hardened and secure network outweigh these concerns.