How do I log into ClassDojo as a student?
Logging in with a class or individual QR code: This option is recommended for classrooms with back-facing cameras (i.e. Android phones or tablets).
- Open up the ClassDojo app.
- Tap “I’m a student”
- Position the class or individual QR code inside the white corners.
- Select student name from the class list.
How do I find my ClassDojo code?
Where can I find my class dojo student code?
- Log into your ClassDojo account on any computer and go into your class.
- Click “Student Login” towards the top right corner of the class screen.
- Select “At home login Individual student codes” on the right side of the window which pops up.
How do I join a ClassDojo?
Join Your School
- Click on the “Search for your school” button in the “Join Your School” box on the dashboard.
- Join your school by entering the name of your school, selecting the matching school listing from the school list, and then clicking on “Join this School” (click “Can’t find your school?
How do I download Class Dojo to my computer?
How to Download and Play ClassDojo on PC
- Download and install BlueStacks on your PC.
- Look for ClassDojo in the search bar at the top right corner.
- Click to install ClassDojo from the search results.
- Complete Google sign-in (if you skipped step 2) to install ClassDojo.
Can you download ClassDojo on a laptop?
Available on Chromebooks, iPads, and any computer.
How do I make a class dojo class?
From the Web
- Click on the “+ New Class” tile.
- Enter a name for your class, select your class grade level or year, and choose your sharing points preference.
- Click the blue “Create class” button.
- From your new class, click on the “+ Add students” tile.
- Enter a student’s first and last name.
Who funds ClassDojo?
In late 2015, ClassDojo raised $21 million in a series B round of funding led by General Catalyst Partners. In February 2018, the company raised a $35 million Series C funding round co-led by GSV and SignalFire. It has raised about $65 million in funding to date.
What is ClassDojo worth?
Six years later, ClassDojo has raised about $31 million from investors, earning a recent valuation of $100 million, Forbes estimates.