- 1 How do I get photos off my iPhone 3?
- 2 How can I get pictures off my broken iPhone 3GS?
- 3 Why can’t I send a picture to my email?
- 4 How do I upload photos from my iPhone?
How do I get photos off my iPhone 3?
To import photos from a camera, phone or other device, CD, or DVD
- Open Photo Gallery.
- Click the Home tab, and then click Import.
- In the Import Photos and Videos dialog box, click the. device that you want to use, and then click Import.
- Click More options to select the options.
- Click one of the.
How do you send pictures from iPhone to email?
How to Attach a Photo to Email on iPhone or iPad
- Open the Photos app and find the picture you’d like to send via email.
- Click the Share button (the button that looks like an upward arrow coming out of a box).
- Click the Mail icon, this will attach the image within the body text of a new message.
Why can’t I email pictures from my iPhone anymore?
3) Can’t Send Message or Email Photos from iPhone? This problem is most likely associated with the network connection on your iPhone. The best way to fix this problem is via “Reset Network Settings”. Connect with Wi-Fi or cellular and try to send photos again, it should work now.
How can I get pictures off my old iPhone?
How to transfer pictures from your old iPhone to a new iPhone using iCloud
- Tap your Apple ID name to open it.
- Open your iCloud menu.
- The iCloud Photos button will be green when it’s enabled.
- Select “Restore from iCloud Backup” to regain all your data.
How can I get pictures off my broken iPhone 3GS?
- Plug in your broken iPhone 3GS to your computer, and without syncing, create a back-up.
- Now plug in your new iPhone and do the same (create a back-up).
- Restore your new iPhone using your broken iPhone 3GS’s back-up, type in your password and retrieve your images.
How do I send photos from my iPhone as attachments not embedded?
How to Send Image As Attachment and Not Embedded On iOS 14
- Attach A Non-Image File. One way you can try to trick the image to avoid being embedded in the email is to attach a non-image file.
- Use Send As Attachment.
- Change Photo Privacy Setting.
- Use Messages App.
- Do A Restart.
- Try Dr.
- Contact Apple Support.
How do I send multiple pictures from my phone to my email?
Just open the Gallery app, access the Share function (this is often done via the Menu button), select Gmail, select the photos/videos you want to attach, select the OK/Share button, and Gmail should open with a draft message with all your selected photos/videos already attached.
Why does my iPhone not send photos as attachments?
In the latest iOS patch from Apple, iOS devices running 14.2 are no longer able to send pictures as attachments. Instead, the image a user attaches are embedded into the body of the email, not as a separate attachment. The recipient will be offered a download of all of the pictures in the form of a . zip file.
Why can’t I send a picture to my email?
Answer: The most likely reason you can’t send the file is because it’s larger than the disk quota your ISP allows you to have. If you are attempting to send just a picture, and it won’t go through, that means the image file is probably very high-resolution and un-compressed. …
How can I email pictures from my iPhone?
Part 1. How to Email 1-5 Photos on iPhone? Go to the “Photos” app on your iPhone, open the photo that you want to send via Email on iPhone. Tap on the Options menu at the bottom left corner. You can select up to 5 photos to Email. Tap on the “Next” button at the top right corner.
Can You Send More than one photo to an email on iPhone?
Sending attachments on iPhone is still an issue, like Emailing a single photo or up to five photos on iPhone is as easy as it seems go to photos app, select the photo and mail it, but if you want to send more than five photos via Email, things will get pesky.
Why are my photos not emailing from my iPhone?
There are numerous problems when you try to email photos from your iPhone. These probably happen when you are trying to email more than two-four photos at once. Following are a few troubleshooting ways for the same: 1. Larger Images: If you have selected multiple images with large sizes, you will probably not able to email them.
How do I upload photos from my iPhone?
Tap on “Upload File” to upload the photos that are too large. Tap on “Photos”. Select the files that you want to upload and hit the “Upload” button in the top right corner. Step 3: After uploading the photo, open the image and tap on “Options” right next to three dots. Now, Tap on Copy Link.