How do I factory reset a Galaxy S2?
Hard Reset Through Menu Settings
- Tap the “Menu” softkey, and then tap the “Settings” icon to open the Settings menu.
- Tap the “Privacy” option to view the Privacy menu.
- Tap the “Factory Data Reset” option, and then tap “Reset Phone.” A password prompt appears if a password is set on the phone.
How do I unlock my galaxy S2 if I forgot my password?
To unlock your phone:
- On the unlock screen, enter your unlock pattern.
- After five attempts you’ll be asked to wait for 30 seconds, tap OK.
- If your phone display goes off, tap the power button and unlock your screen.
- Tap Forgot pattern?
- Enter the user name and password of your Google account, tap Sign in.
How do I reset my Samsung phone without the home button?
Alternate Button Method
- Simultaneously press and hold the power button + volume up button + home key until the Samsung logo appears, then release only the power button.
- From the Android system recovery screen, select wipe data/factory reset.
- Select Yes — delete all user data.
- Select reboot system now.
How many password attempts Samsung?
On Samsung Phone, multiple attempts (usually five attempts) with an unknown or a wrong pin will go either into a 30 seconds delay before further attempts are allowed or the phone will allow entry using your Google account password to unlock the phone.
How do you reset a Samsung tablet if you forgot the password?
- Ensure the device is powered off.
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons.
- Continue to hold Volume Up and Power buttons until the Android Recovery screen appears (about 10-15 seconds) then release both buttons. …
- From the Android Recovery screen, select Wipe data/factory reset. …
- Select Yes.
follow instructions as mentioned ..
- pull out the battery.
- connect phone with charger and switch the charger “ON”.
- press “volume up” and “menu button” simultaneously for upto 10-15 seconds.
- leave buttons and insert battery soon..
- samsung logo will appear and it will run in recovery mode.
How do you turn on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2?
To turn on your Galaxy Tab, press and hold the Power Lock button. After a few seconds, you see the word Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and then some hypnotic animation. The Tab is starting.
What do you do when a factory reset doesn’t work?
If your device freezes at any point, hold down the Power button until it restarts. If the factory reset process doesn’t fix your problems – or doesn’t work at all – it’s likely that there’s a problem with your device’s hardware. If it’s still under warranty, you should have it fixed or replaced.