How do I contact Pan customer care?
To file for taxes, the Government of India has made it mandatory for all taxpayers to have a PAN card….Pan Card Customer Care Number. Last Updated : 06 Nov 2021.
|NSDLCustomer care number:||020 27218080|
|UTI Infrastructure Technology Services Limited (UTIITSL)||Toll-free Number: 1800220306 Customer Care Number: 022 67931300|
How can I check my PAN card by phone number?
How to Check PAN Status through Telephone?
- Call the TIN call centre on 020-27218080.
- Provide the 15-digit acknowledgement number to the executive.
- The executive will provide you with your PAN card status.
What is Pan card customer care number?
|Address||:||Trade World, A wing, 4th Floor, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400013|
|Tel.||:||(022) 2499 4200|
|Toll free (Investor Helpline)||:||1800 1020 990 / 1800 224 430|
How can I complain in PAN card?
- Step – 1. Visit https://incometax.intelenetglobal.com/pan/pan.asp.
- Step – 2. Click on submit button and fill out the requisite details like Nature of Complaint, Receipt Number etc.
- Step – 3. Click on submit button in order to Submit the Grievance.
How can I track my PAN card?
Status of PAN – NSDL
- Option I Track on basis of Acknowledgement Number.
- Step – 1. Visit https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pantan/StatusTrack.html.
- Step – 2. Select ” PAN-New/Change Request” from drop-down menu in “Application Type” option.
- Step – 3. Enter your Acknowledgement Number and click on “Submit” button.
How can I track my PAN card status with customer code?
Call: You can track your PAN application status by calling TIN call centre on 020-27218080 and providing your 15-digit acknowledgement number of PAN application. SMS service: SMS service: You can track the status of your PAN application by sending 15-digit acknowledgement number of PAN application to ‘57575’.
How can I check my PAN card?
Steps to follow are:
- On the e-Filing website, click on “Know Your PAN”.
- Enter your Date of Birth or Date of incorporation in DD/MM/YYYY format.
- Enter your surname first, then enter your middle name and first name.
- Enter the Captcha Code as shown on the screen.
- Click on submit. You will Receive the Following Details:
Is PAN card linked with mobile number?
How to link PAN and Aadhar via SMS? Another way of linking PAN with Aadhar is by sending SMS to 567678 or 56161 with registered mobile number. In order to do so, you need to type UIDPAN(12-digit Aadhaar)(10-digit PAN) and send it.
How can I get my PAN number?
Q. How do I know my PAN card number though my PAN card is lost?
- Visit www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/home.
- Click on ‘Know Your PAN’
- Fill in the details asked for.
- Click on ‘Submit’
- Enter the OTP sent on the mobile number.
- Click on ‘Validate’
- In the corresponding screen, the PAN, name, jurisdiction etc are displayed.
What do I do if I did not receive my PAN card?
If any PAN Card is returned back undelivered and it was not delivered to the applicant, the applicant should make request to NSDL / UTI for resending the PAN Card. Follow the steps: Visit https://www.tin-nsdl.com.
How to check PAN card details using PAN number?
First and foremost,users should go to the official website for IT e-filing through this link.
How to check PAN card number online?
You can check the status of your PAN by following the steps given below: Click on the link https://www.trackpan.utiitsl.com/PANONLINE/#forward. Provide your application coupon number. In case you do not remember your application coupon number, you can provide your 10-digits PAN Number. Enter either incorporation, agreement, or date of birth. Enter the captcha code given to check the status of your PAN Card.
What is pan or Permanent Account Number or PAN card?
Pan Card Permanent Account Number or PAN is a means of identifying various taxpayers in the country. PAN is a 10-digit unique identification alphanumeric number (containing both alphabets and numbers) assigned to Indians, mostly to those who pay tax.
How to verify my PAN card online?
Step-1. Logon to ‘e-Filing’ Portal www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in