- 1 How do I contact Medicaid in NY?
- 2 What’s the phone number for Medicaid?
- 3 How do I find my Medicaid caseworker?
- 4 How do I check my Medicaid status in NY?
- 5 How do I contact Medicaid?
- 6 How do I renew my Medicaid in NY?
- 7 How do I lookup my Medicaid information?
- 8 How do I check my Medicaid status?
- 9 How do I contact my caseworker?
- 10 How can I check if I have Medicaid?
- 11 How do I contact my local Medicaid office?
- 12 Can you renew Medicaid online in NY?
How do I contact Medicaid in NY?
Medicaid Helpline (800) 541-2831. Local District Social Services Offices.
What’s the phone number for Medicaid?
If you have questions, please call 1-877-711-3662, TDD 1-866-467-4970, Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Friday from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. The call is free. Text your enrollment or frequently asked questions to 357662.
How do I find my Medicaid caseworker?
If you have questions about your case, you can call 1-844-4MI-DHHS (1-844-464-3447). By calling this number, you will be able to hear automated information about your case such as verifications needed, verifications received, benefit amounts, and other case-specific information.
How do I check my Medicaid status in NY?
In New York City, call the Information Hotline at 311 or (718) 557-1399. For more information about Medicaid, visit the Medicaid website: www.health.ny.gov/health_care/medicaid/.
How do I contact Medicaid?
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Website: Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Contact: Contact the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Local Offices: Contact State Medicaid Offices.
- Toll Free: 1-800-633-4227.
- TTY: 1-877-486-2048.
- Forms: Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services Forms.
How do I renew my Medicaid in NY?
Consumers can enroll in, renew or change, a health plan by:
- Calling the Customer Service Center at 1-855-355-5777.
- Logging onto the website at nystateofhealth.ny.gov.
How do I lookup my Medicaid information?
See Your Medicaid Information
- Call toll-free at 800-252-8263, 2-1-1 or 877-541-7905.
- Choose English or Spanish.
- Choose option 2. The person you speak with can help you find out if you have Medicaid or not.
How do I check my Medicaid status?
Verify your enrollment online
- Log in to your HealthCare.gov account.
- Click on your name in the top right and select “My applications & coverage” from the dropdown.
- Select your completed application under “Your existing applications.”
- Here you’ll see a summary of your coverage.
How do I contact my caseworker?
For issues or complaints involving your case, or for other questions, please send an e-mail to Public Inquiry and Response [email protected] or contact them by phone at 1-800-952-5253.
How can I check if I have Medicaid?
How do I contact my local Medicaid office?
Can you renew Medicaid online in NY?
enrolled through the Department of Social Services (DSS), you can renew in person or by mail. enrolled through the New York State of Health Marketplace (NYSOH), you can renew online, in person or by phone.