How do I access my Kindle account?
Accessing Manage Your Kindle
- In your web browser, go to www.amazon.com.
- Hover over the Your Account drop-down menu. If you are accessing the Amazon site from the Silk browser on your Kindle Fire, tap instead of hovering.
- Choose Manage Your Kindle. If prompted, log in using your email address and Amazon password.
Is a Kindle account the same as an Amazon account?
A Kindle is associated with an Amazon account. You can switch the Kindle from one account to another readily, at any time, either from the Kindle or from the Amazon page set up to manage your Kindle. Look for “Register” and “Deregister.”
How do you set up a Kindle account?
How to Register Your Kindle Paperwhite
- Tap Create a New Account.
- Choose Country or Region from the menu that appears and then tap Continue.
- Enter your full name, your e-mail address, and a password. Confirm the password and then tap Create Account.
- Enter a payment method and billing address.
- Tap Continue Setup.
How do you purchase books for Kindle?
- How to get free books on your Kindle.
- Search the Kindle bookstore on your device or Amazon.com.
- Use an Amazon Prime or Kindle Unlimited subscription.
- Look at resources like Project Gutenberg, BookBub, and Scribd.
- Rent eBooks for free from your local library.
How do I recover my Kindle account?
How Do I Recover My Kindle Account?
- Go to the log in option.
- Find the option ‘Forgot Your Password’ and click on it.
- Follow the instructions that appear on the screen to complete the process.
- Once you reset your password, it becomes active immediately. You can continue to use your Kindle account.
How do I find my Kindle email and password?
How to find your Kindle email address
- Log into your Amazon account on your Mac or PC.
- Click “Manage content and devices.”
- Click the “Preferences” tab at the top.
- Scroll down to “Personal Document Settings.” Here you’ll see the email address associated with your Kindle device.
Do I lose my Kindle books if I close my Amazon account?
Once your account is closed, it is no longer accessible by you or anyone else; you won’t be able to access your order history or print a proof of purchase or an invoice.
Can my Kindle be registered to two accounts?
A Kindle can only be registered with one Amazon.com account at any given time. Once registration is successfully completed, the option to register the device disappears from the Settings menu; the Kindle simply isn’t designed to link with multiple accounts at one time.
What is KDP account?
Your KDP account is connected to and uses the same credentials as your Amazon customer account. Your Account is where your personal, tax, and financial information is stored. Learn how to access and update your information.
Can you register your Kindle to two accounts?
Is there a monthly charge for Kindle?
A: Kindle Unlimited is a service that allows you to read as much as you want, choosing from over 2 million titles, thousands of audiobooks, and up to three select magazine subscriptions. You can read on any device. It’s available for $9.99 a month and you can cancel anytime. Try it free for 30 days.
How much does a book on Kindle cost?
At $9.99 per month, Kindle Unlimited costs about $120 per year. E-books on Amazon can vary wildly in price, from $0.99 to hundreds of dollars. During 2013, e-books on the Digital Book World best-sellers’ list mostly sold for between $7 and $8 on average (the price in the most recent recorded week in 2014 was $7.52).
How do I access my Kindle Store?
Shop the Kindle Store anytime, anywhere. The Kindle Store offers a wide selection of Kindle books, Kindle Singles, newspapers, magazines, and blogs. To access the store, tap the top of the screen to display the toolbars, then tap the Shopping Cart button. You can also select Shop Kindle Store from some menus.
How do you manage your Kindle account?
Manage Your Kindle is a web page that you access using the web browser on your computer or using Silk on your Kindle Fire. In your web browser, go to www.amazon.com. Hover over the Your Account drop-down menu. Choose Manage Your Kindle.
How do you create a Kindle account?
Tap Create a New Account. Choose Country or Region from the menu that appears and then tap Continue. Enter your full name, your e-mail address, and a password. Confirm the password and then tap Create Account. Enter a payment method and billing address. You need to set up a payment method for your account to purchase from the Kindle Store.
Where do I Find my Kindle books?
To locate books directly on your Kindle, open the menu on the Kindle homepage. Choose “Content Manager.”. If the book is in your library, it will have a white “Kindle” box beneath the title. If the book has been removed or was never sent to the Kindle, it will have a black “Amazon” box beneath the title.