- 1 How can I delete all archived messages on Facebook at once?
- 2 How do I delete all messages from archive?
How can I delete all archived messages on Facebook at once?
How to Delete Archived Messages on Facebook Fast
- Click on the “Messages” link on Facebook’s menu.
- Select any of the conversations shown and choose “Actions” then “Delete Conversation” to erase all of the messages the thread contains.
How do I delete all messages from archive?
Touch and hold each conversation that you want to archive or delete.
- Archive: To put the selected conversations into your archives, tap Archive. .
- Mark all as read: Tap More. Mark all as read.
- Delete: To delete the selected conversations from Messages, tap Delete .
How can I delete all my messenger messages at once?
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Click See all in Messenger.
- Click on the options wheel next to a conversation.
- Click Delete if you want to erase all the messages.
How do I delete a whole conversation on Messenger?
To delete a conversation in Facebook Messenger using the app, hold down your finger on the conversation and then tap “Delete.” Confirm you want to delete the conversation to delete it permanently.
How do I delete archived messages in Messenger?
Archived conversations can be resumed at a later time Step 1: Tap and hold on the conversation you wish to archive or delete until a menu appears at the bottom of the screen. Step 2: Tap “Delete Conversation.” Step 3: Tap either “Delete Conversation” or “Archive Conversation,” depending on the action you wish to take.
How do I clean out my Facebook Messenger?
Open the Facebook Messenger app. Tap and hold on the conversation that you no longer want then swipe to the left. When the menu appears, select Delete. Confirm the selection by tapping Delete Conversation.
Can you get deleted messages back from Messenger?
Restore Deleted Messages via Facebook Messenger on Android Open Facebook Messenger on your device and head to your recent conversations. Click on the search bar to search the conversation that you previously archived. Once you find the conversation, simply select it and press Unarchive Message option to unarchive it.
When you delete a conversation on Messenger can the other person still see it?
You’ll be warned that you can’t get your copy of the message back if you delete it and asked to confirm by again tapping a “Delete” button. The message is then deleted from your copy of the conversation, but it remains in the correspondence of anyone you sent it to.
In the menu, tap Privacy. Tap Secret Conversations. Tap on the name of the device you want to remove. Tap Remove Device.
How do you delete multiple Facebook messages at once?
- Step 1: Download a copy of the Facebook Fast Delete Messages extension.
- Step 2: Log in to your Facebook account and head to the Messages area (you’ll want to view them all at once).
- Step 3: Click the small Red X next to each message to delete the entire thread without having to open it.
How do I delete my messenger messages all at once?
How do I permanently delete messages from Messenger?