- 1 Can you import a PDF into Crystal Reports?
- 2 How do I insert a Word document into another Word document as an icon?
- 3 How do I insert a PDF file into a Word document without formatting it?
Can you import a PDF into Crystal Reports?
You can insert the PDF in crystal report. select Adobe Acrobat Document and select the pdf you want to show.
How do I add a report to a Word document?
Microsoft Word 2016
- Open the first document.
- Place the cursor where you want the second document to be inserted.
- From the Insert tab, Text group, click on the down arrow next to Object and choose Text from file.
- Select the file to be inserted.
- Click on Insert.
How do I insert an OLE object in Crystal Report?
In Crystal Reports:
- Go to Insert > OLE Object.
- Select Create New and select Bitmap image or Paintbrush Picture.
- Click OK.
- Place the object in the report.
- Right-click on the image object and select Format Graphic.
- On the Picture tab, click X+2 next to Graphic Location.
- Insert the Media Description field.
- Click Save and Close.
How do I add a page in Crystal Reports?
Go to the Section Expert. In your report footer, set it to create a new page before it is printed (In ‘Section Expert’, select the Report Footer -> ‘Paging’ tab -> Check ‘New Page Before’ checkbox).
How do I put PDF into Word document?
How To Insert PDF Into Word—From Microsoft Word
- Open the Word document you want to insert a PDF into.
- Click Insert > Object… > From File…
- Choose the PDF file from the pop-up window and press Insert.
- Ta-da! Your PDF should now be on the page.
How do I insert a Word document into another Word document as an icon?
On the Insert tab, click the Object button near the right end. In the dialog that opens, click the Create From File tab. Click the Browse button and locate the document file to insert. Check the box for Display As Icon, and click OK.
How do I create a dynamic image in Crystal Reports?
Crystal Reports: Dynamic Images
- right click image.
- select Format Graphic…
- select Picture tab.
- click the conditional-formula button (looks like x+2)
- set the formula’s text to the name of the formula or parameter field that will contain the image’s URL.
- save the formula and click the OK button.
How can add image and display in Crystal Report dynamically in C#?
Dynamically display images in crystal report from database in asp…
- To implement this concept first we need to design the table in database and give name as Image.
- Now Open visual studio and create new website after that right click on your website and select Add new item in that select Crystal Report and click Add.
How do I add a blank page in Crystal Reports?
If the “New Page After” checkbox is marked for Group Footer #1, conditionally suppress it for the last page.
- Right-click on Group Footer #1.
- Select Section Expert.
- Click on the X+2 button next to “New Page After”
- Enter the formula: Not(OnLastRecord)
- Click Save and Close.
- Click OK on the Section Expert window.
How do I create a multiple page report in Crystal?
- Open your report.
- Right-Click on the Details secton.
- Select “Insert Section Below”
- Repeat steps 2 & 3 twice.
- Confirm that you see three Detail Sections.
- Use “Section Expert” (or Visual Studio Properties) for sections A & B and select “New Page After”.
- Create the desired content in each Detail Section.
How do I insert a PDF file into a Word document without formatting it?
Insert PDF into Word as icon
- Click on Insert and than find the object button.
- In the Object dialog, choose Create from file or Create new. If you choose the tab “Create from file” you need to click on Browse to locate your PDF.
- Before clicking on OK button, check the box to insert PDF into Word as icon.
Can you add a Word document to another Word document?
You can insert the content of previously-created Word documents into a new or different Word document. Click or tap where you want to insert the content of the existing document. Select Text from File. Locate the file that you want and then double-click it.