Can I control my Spectrum DVR with my phone?
The Spectrum TV App on mobile: The Spectrum TV App is a mobile application that allows you to watch live TV and On Demand content at no additional charge from your mobile device. You can also tune to your DVR, schedule recordings, browse the channel guide, search for content, learn about your favorite shows and more!
Can I use my phone as a remote for Spectrum cable box?
The Spectrum TV app works, but it doesn’t quite replace cable. On your phone, the app can also function as a remote when you’ve lost the TV clicker in the couch cushions again (it happens).
How do I access my Spectrum DVR remotely?
To watch recorded programs:
- Access recorded programs on your device based on their specific program library: SpectrumTV.net, Android and iOS devices: DVR > My Recordings. Roku and Apple TV: My Library > Recordings.
- Select the program you’d like to watch for details.
- Select the Play button.
Is there an app for Spectrum cable remote?
Is the Spectrum TV app free? You must first download the app from the App Store for iPhone or Google Play for Android devices. You can find it by searching for the Spectrum TV app. Then download the app on your phone for free and wait for the installation process to complete.
Why can’t I fast forward on Spectrum DVR?
If you’re having playback problems, including freezing or difficulty rewinding or fast-forwarding through recorded programs, this may be caused by an issue with the original broadcast. Try this: Refresh your receiver and try to view the recorded program again.
How do I set the time on my Spectrum DVR?
To set the clock display on your receiver:
- Press Menu twice to get to the Main Menu.
- Select Setup, then Cable Box Setup.
- Highlight Front LED Display, then scroll to select Current Time.
- Press Exit to return to live programming.
What do I do if I lost my spectrum remote?
If you’ve lost your remote, or you’ve replaced your batteries and your remote still isn’t functioning properly, you can:
- Swap it at a Spectrum Store location.
- Contact us to have a new remote control mailed to you within three to five days.
Can I watch DVR recordings on another TV spectrum?
Never miss your favorite show – your recordings are stored in your DVR, so you can watch at your convenience. Record standard or high-definition programming. Schedule recordings for a full season of a program. You can watch live TV while another program is recording (separate channel).
How do I use my iPhone as a spectrum remote?
How to Use Your iPhone as a TV Remote
- Download the relevant iOS app for your cable provider from the App Store.
- Launch the app.
- Login with your cable account credentials.
- Turn on your TV and cable box.
- Select the button for the remote interface.
How do I fast forward on my Spectrum DVR?
Use the LEFT ARROW or REW button to rewind (move backward through the program). Press repeatedly to increase the rewind speed. Use the RIGHT ARROW or FFWD button to fast-forward (move forward through the program). Press repeatedly to increase the fast-forward speed.
How do you fast forward on a new spectrum remote?
Press FAST FORWARD or to move forward in a recorded program. Press it up to four times to increase the fast forward speed. Press PLAY or to resume normal play.