Why does my DVD player say Insert disc?
When the message NO DISC, DISC ERROR, or INSERT DISC appears on the display on the DVD player, check the following: Make sure there is a disc in the player. Make sure the disc is inserted correctly with the playback side facing down on the disc tray. Make sure the disc being used is supported by the player.
Why is my CD DVD drive not detected?
Reinstall or Update Driver in Device Manager Boot to the Windows 10 desktop, then launch Device Manager by pressing Windows key + X and clicking Device Manager. Expand DVD/CD-ROM drives, right-click the optical drive listed, then click Uninstall. Windows 10 will detect the drive then reinstall it.
How do I fix please insert a disk into a DVD drive?
How do I fix the Please insert the disk error?
- Edit your registry.
- Change the drive letter.
- Download the latest updates.
- Run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.
- Download and install a different chipset driver.
- Use the default DVD driver.
- Disable the USB device from Device Manager.
- Repair the installation.
What do you do when your DVD player says disc error?
Remove the disc from the DVD player. Use a lint-free cloth and some denatured alcohol or water to clean the disc and remove any dust or smudges that may prevent the player from reading it properly. Reinsert the disc into the player and press “Play” to see if cleaning the disc fixes the “NO DISC” error.
Why does my LG DVD player says disc error?
The message DISC ERR is usually displayed when the unit ca see the disc but not play the disc. This usually occurs when the disc is scratched or dirty. This can also occur if the disc is scratched or dirty.
How do I install a DVD drive?
How to Install a CD/DVD Drive in a PC
- Power down the PC completely.
- Open the computer to install the CD or DVD drive.
- Remove the drive slot cover.
- Set the IDE drive mode.
- Place the CD/DVD drive into the computer.
- Attach the internal audio cable.
- Attach the CD/DVD drive to the computer using an IDE cable.
How do I find my CD drive?
Identifying a Drive and Firmware Version using Device Manager
- Open Device Manager.
- In the Device Manager window, double-click DVD/CD-ROM drives to display a list of CD and DVD drives installed in your computer.
- Double-click a drive name to open the drive Properties window.
- Click the Details tab.
How do you clean a slot loading CD player?
How To Clean A Slot Loading CD Player?
- Step 1: Confirm there is no CD in your player.
- Step 2: Blow the dust away.
- Step 3: Take the lens cover out.
- Step 4: Choose the cleaner.
- Step 5: Apply isopropyl alcohol on the lens.
- Step 6: Wait for the lens to dry.
- Solution 1: Use cleaner discs.
- Solution 2: Dismantle the player.
When I insert a CD into my computer nothing happens?
What’s most likely happened is that the “auto run” feature has been turned off – either on your system or on that specific drive. That means that by definition nothing happens when you insert a disc.
How do you fix there is no disk in the drive please insert a disk into drive?
- Log on to the computer as Administrator.
- Insert a disk in the removable drive.
- Click Start, right-click My Computer, and then click Manage.
- Click Disk Management.
- Right-click the partition, logical drive, or volume that you want to change, and then click Change Drive Letter and Paths.