Where do I get my ID at Fort Carson?

Fort Carson: DEERS/Id Card/CAC Office

  • Address 1853 O’Connell Boulevard. Building 1042 Room 326. Fort Carson, CO 80902.
  • Phone (719) 526-4312 General Office – Management Support Specialist.

How do I make an appointment for my military ID?

Save time by making an online appointment. Visit the Appointment Scheduler at https://rapids-appointments.dmdc.osd.mil. Remember to bring 2 forms of government issued Identification. If you need to locate your nearest Identification office, use the DEERS/RAPIDS Site Locator at /www.dmdc.osd.mil/rsl/.

Where can I renew my military ID card?

You can apply to the Department of Defense to renew or replace your military ID online using the ID Card Office Online.

What do I need to get my deers ID?

All DEERS eligible customers must show 2 valid forms of identification (ID), one of which must be an unexpired picture ID such as a driver’s license, military ID or passport.

What documents do I need to renew my military ID?

Gather the Appropriate Paperwork

  • U.S. Passport or U.S. Passport Card.
  • Permanent Resident Card or an Alien Registration Receipt Card.
  • Foreign Passport.
  • Employment Authorization Document that contains a photograph.
  • Driver’s license or an ID card issued by a state that provides a photograph.
  • Personal Identity Verification Card.

Is expired military ID still valid?

Under the latest guidance, dependents of active-duty, Guard and Reserve members whose ID cards expired before July 31, 2021, have until Oct. 31, 2021, to get a new ID card.

How do I get my military veteran ID card?

To apply for a Veterans ID card veterans must first sign up at VA.gov and “Apply for a Printed Veteran ID Card” OR veterans can signup through AccessVA. Make sure you have a copy of a state or federal issued ID and a photo saved (size limit 3MB) on the device you will be using.

What happens if my military ID card expires?

“You have no extension, your ID card is expired,” Wellock said. “You need to get it replaced, for both active duty, Guard and Reserve dependents, and for retirees.” ID card office locations can be found and appointments made on the DoD’s ID Card Office website.

How do I find my DoD ID number?

Locate your DoD ID number (10-digit number found on the back of your Common Access Card). If you do not have a DoD ID number listed on your CAC, you can locate it by logging in to MilConnect (www.dmdc.osd.mil/milconnect) and clicking on the “My Profile” tab. Opt-In to the program (applies to DoD civilians only).