Where do I get DS 82 form?

DS-82 and any passport application form could be found at any post offices around the United States, and embassy around the world.

How do I apply for a U.S. passport in Honduras?

Applying for a Passport or Renewal in the U.S. Citizens of Honduras can visit a Consulate of Honduras in the United States to renew a passport. Ten general consulate offices located throughout the country serve the needs of Honduras citizens living in surrounding states.

How do I make an appointment for a U.S. passport?

To make an appointment for a U.S. Citizen service at the embassy or consulate nearest you, please visit the State Department website.

How do I make an appointment for a Honduran passport?

Please schedule appointments for routine and emergency services online at https://hn.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/appointments/. The Consular section in Tegucigalpa and Consular Agency in San Pedro Sula processes United States passport applications for U.S. citizens abroad.

How long are Honduran passports good for?

six months
Quick Facts. PASSPORT VALIDITY: Passport must have six months validity.

Which is the best form to apply for a passport?

Most Common Forms for a U.S. Passport 1. Application For A U.S. Passport (DS-11) You should complete this form if you’re applying for the first time, you’re… 2. Renewal Application (DS-82) You should complete this form if you meet our requirements to renew your passport. Keep… 3. Data

When do I need to use the ds-5504 passport form?

3. Data Corrections, Some Name Changes, and Limited-Validity Passports (DS-5504) You may be eligible to use this form if you need to change or correct your passport, or you need to replace a passport that was limited to less than 10 years validity (which is the normal validity period for an adult’s passport.)

Where do I go to apply for an US passport?

HOW TO SUBMIT THIS APPLICATION Complete and submit this application in person to a designated passport acceptance facility, a passport agency (by appointment only), or a U.S. embassy, consulate, or consular agency (if abroad).

What to submit with the DS-11 06-2016 instruction?

DS-11 06-2016 Instruction Page 1 of 4 WHAT TO SUBMIT WITH THIS FORM: 1. PROOF OF U.S. CITIZENSHIP: Evidence of U.S. citizenship AND a photocopyof the front (and back, if there is printed information) must be submitted with your application. The photocopy must be on 8 ½ inch by 11 inch paper, black and white ink, legible, and clear.