- 1 Where do I find fragments in Subnautica?
- 2 Do fragments Respawn Subnautica?
- 3 How many Reaper leviathans are in the dunes?
- 4 Where are all the Cyclops fragments in Subnautica?
- 5 Where are habitat builder fragments?
- 6 Do leviathans Respawn below zero?
- 7 Do Ghost leviathans Respawn in the Lost River?
- 8 What is the dead zone in Subnautica?
- 9 Can you dock the Cyclops in the Moonpool?
Where do I find fragments in Subnautica?
Fragments are broken pieces of advanced technology that can be analyzed by the Scanner to create Blueprints. They are found inside Wrecks, strewn across many Biomes around the Aurora, and scattered throughout the Degasi Seabases.
Do fragments Respawn Subnautica?
So as far as I can tell, after a couple of days, when far away from a wreck, fragments respawn.
How many Reaper leviathans are in the dunes?
There are also 25 reaper leviathans in subnautica; 7 in the mountains, 8 in the dunes and 10 in the crash zone.
Where are all the Cyclops fragments in Subnautica?
- Cyclops Hull fragments (Mushroom Forest, Sea Treader’s Path, East side of Mountain Island)
- Cyclops Engine fragments (Aurora, Crag Field, Crash Zone, Mountains, and the Underwater Islands Wreck, East side of Mountain Island)
Where are habitat builder fragments?
The fragment for the Habitat Builder can be found at a Tech Site in Twisty Bridges, at the Delta Station, on a cargo crate next to Outpost Zero, and in the Koppa Mining Site. It is crafted in the Fabricator.
Do leviathans Respawn below zero?
A comprehensive guide on killing Leviathans in Subnautica: Below Zero. If killed by a player, a Leviathan will not respawn. This isn’t completely necessary though, because when you get the Perimeter Defense upgrade for the Seatruck, they’re not even a nuisance.
Do Ghost leviathans Respawn in the Lost River?
When killed the Ghost Leviathans that are within the Crater do not respawn, however the adults that reside within the Crater Edge will continue to respawn.
What is the dead zone in Subnautica?
The Crater Edge
The Crater Edge is a large open ocean devoid of any flora, coral, and all but one non-microscopic fauna species: the three adult Ghost Leviathans that spawn when the player enters the biome. The edges of the playable area, the Crater, stretch downwards to a depth of 1120 meters.
Can you dock the Cyclops in the Moonpool?
The mod was designed with a lot of love for the details and so the Cyclops Docking Mod fits in perfectly with the game. With this mod we now have the same comfort with the Cyclops as with the Seamoth / Prawn suit and the Moonpool: docking, switching directly to the base / vehicle, charging the batteries.