Where can you short break in the UK?
For a trip away from the cities, see our guide to the best weekend breaks in the UK….
- Manchester. The foodie city.
- Newcastle. The riverside revival city.
- Birmingham. The design city.
- Bath. The new foodie city.
Where should couples go on weekends?
Romantic weekend in London itinerary
- Evening: See a London theatre show.
- Morning: Explore London’s Historic Royal Palaces.
- Afternoon: Be pampered at a London spa.
- Evening: Explore the South Bank.
- Morning: Stroll around London’s parks.
- Afternoon: Visit a museum in London.
- Evening: Discover Soho or Carnaby.
What are the weekend days in UK?
Most people in Britain work five days a week from Monday to Friday. Schools, colleges and universities are closed on Saturday and Sunday. Weekend starts on Friday evening when people leave work and wish each other a nice weekend.
Where can I go in the UK for 3 nights?
The Best Weekend Trips in England
- Peak District. Home to some of the most stunning natural landscapes in England, the Peak District is also known for its beautiful stately homes.
- Cornwall. Way out west, Cornwall is one of my favorite weekend trips in England.
- Lake District.
- Eden Valley.
- Guernsey and Sark.
Where can I go for a couple of days UK?
11 Top-Rated Weekend Breaks in the UK for Couples
- Edinburgh’s Romantic Views. Ross Fountain and Edinburgh Castle in the spring.
- London for Couples.
- The Hot Springs of Bath.
- Hiking the Brecon Beacons.
- Cambridge for Couples.
- Loving the Lake District.
- Loch Lomond: The Queen of Scottish Lakes.
- Explore the Channel Islands.
Where should a couple go in the UK?
How do I enjoy a romantic weekend?
10 Romantic Weekend Ideas
- Camping for two. Pick a local nature reserve and grab your tent for a romantic outdoor weekend.
- Visit the place you first met.
- Overnight boat trip.
- Drive-in movie date.
- Forget the GPS.
- Spa vacation.
- Play tourist.
Where to go for two night break in UK?
The two-night breaks are available in some of the UK’s best hotels and country houses. Head to Scotland and walk in the Highlands or escape to Cornwall and enjoy the coastline and beautiful beaches. We also have some super chic retreats at a selection of four and five-star city hotels in London, Manchester, Birmingham and Edinburgh.
Is it safe to book with ukbreakaways?
As well as offering an extensive choice of hotels, cheap short breaks and great value weekends away, when you book with UKBreakaways, your money is 100% safe & secure. We will only be able to access your money when you have returned from your break plus if for any reason your break cannot go ahead we will GUARANTEE a 7 day refund of your money.
Where to go for a short break in the UK?
Our guests recommend their short break experiences. 1 Robin Lodge. Excellent short break, sat in the hot tub looking at the stars, we look forward to returning. 2 Yeka Byre Cottage. 3 Rose Cottage.
Are there any seaside breaks in the UK?
There’s nothing more refreshing than a seaside break, and with great little breaks, you can relax and unwind on the beach as well as discover the miles of heritage coastline up and down the UK.