What would you do if questions game?
What If Questions Game
- What if (a famous novelist) had been a play writer instead?
- What if we could only talk in rhymes and meter?
- What if you could live anywhere in the world?
- What if you found out your house was infested with snakes?
- What if you had a money tree growing in your backyard?
What would happen if questions?
What would happen if you fell into a black hole?
What would u rather Game?
Would you rather go into the past and meet your ancestors or go into the future and meet your great-great-grandchildren? Would you rather have more time or more money? Would you rather have a rewind button or a pause button on your life? Would you rather be able to talk with the animals or speak all foreign languages?
How do you answer what if questions?
If a question strikes you as absurd, irrelevant, or is clearly designed to draw you into a no-win situation, simply tell the reporter, “There’s really nothing to be said.” Other response options include, “I’ll pass responding” and “I have no thoughts to share on that.” What if the answer is confidential?
What would you do questions for high school students?
- When your homework gets hard for you, what do you do?
- What five words describe you best?
- What is the most challenging part of school for you?
- What is the most fun part of school for you?
- Let’s pretend you get famous.
- What is the best school assignment you’ve ever had?
- Think about a teacher you really liked.
Would you rather questions to crush?
Simple “Would You Rather” Questions
- “Would you rather watch the sunset or sunrise?”
- “Would you rather go alone to see your favorite musician in concert or go to a BBQ with your closest friends?”
- “Would you rather dress up and go clubbing or stay home in sweats?”
How do you respond to what if?