What is the weirdest name for a city?
The 14 most ridiculously named places in the world
- Anus, France. Because how could the idyllic French town of Anus not be No.
- Pee Pee Township, Ohio.
- Titty Hill, England.
- Humptulips, Washington.
- Muff, Ireland.
- Middelfart, Denmark.
- Twatt, Scotland.
- Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales.
What city has the shortest name?
The Shortest Geographical Place Names
- U, a place in Panama.
- U, a settlement on Pohnpei in the Caroline Islands, Federated States of Micronesia.
- Ú, a place in Madagascar.
- Y, a settlement in Alaska, United States.
- Y, a commune in the department of Somme, France.
- Y, a river on the north of Russia.
Is there a city name in all 50 states?
The name “Springfield” is often thought to be the only community name appearing in each of the 50 States, but at last count it was in only 34 states. The most recent count shows “Riverside” with 186 occurrences in 46 States; only Alaska, Hawaii, Louisiana, and Oklahoma not having a community so named.
What two cities have the same name?
Here are 10 more cities with the same name:
- Memphis, Egypt vs. Memphis, Tennessee.
- Melbourne, Florida vs. Melbourne, Australia.
- Lebanon, New Hampshire vs Lebanon the country.
- Glasgow, Scotland vs.
- Springfield, New Jersey vs.
- Granada, Spain vs.
- Paris, France vs.
- Beverly Hills, California vs.
Is there a place called poop?
There is one place in the world named Poop! Poop can be found in 1 country.
Is there a place called fart?
There are 2 places in the world named Fart! The majority of the cities named Fart can be found above the equator. The northern most place is in the region Amur in Russian Federation. The southern most place is in the region Konya in Turkey. See products related to Fart on Amazon.com .
Is there a city called City?
There are 3 places in the world named City! The majority of the cities named City can be found above the equator. The northern most place is in the region Vojvodina in Serbia. The southern most place is in the region Matabeleland North in Zimbabwe.
What’s the weirdest name in the world?
Brfxxccxxmnpcccclllmmnprxvclmnckssqlbb11116. It’s pronounced ‘Albin’ apparently. This was actually submitted as a protest against the naming law in Sweden, which requires parents to submit a name for approval within three months of birth.
What is the name of city in UK?
List of cities in the United Kingdom
|City||Year granted or confirmed||Nation/Region|
|Liverpool||1880||North West, England|
|Manchester||1853||North West, England|
|Newcastle upon Tyne||1882||North East, England|
Is there a city named city?
There is one place named City in America.
Is there a city named California?
There is one place named California in El Salvador. There is one place named California in Peru. There is one place named California in Nicaragua.