- 1 What is consult II scan tool?
- 2 What is ECUTalk?
- 3 Where can I buy a consult III?
- 4 Is Nistune good?
- 5 How to check gauges on ecutalk Nissan Leaf?
- 6 How do I change the COM port in Nissan consult?
What is consult II scan tool?
Consult-II. The Nissan ® Consult-II ® scan tester is a multi-function scan tester for worldwide Nissan ® Dealers. It replaced the Consult as the premier, essential tool for computerized on-board systems of Nissan ® and Infiniti ® vehicles.
What is ECUTalk?
The ECUTalk Consult LCD Display is a diagnostic and monitoring display for Nissan cars supporting the Consult diagnostic protocol. The display has two main display screens, a sensor display screen, and a trip meter screen.
How do I use ECU talk?
Using the Display
- Plug the consult plug into car’s consult port. Often located near fuse box area.
- Ensure car is either ON (ignition on, but not running) or RUNNING. Consult port doesnt get power on accessories.
- The display should power up and be ready to use. Refer to the user guide for more detailed instructions.
What is a Consult 3?
The Nissan CONSULT III plus is the professional workshop diagnostic scan tool use in Nissan and Infiniti dealerships.
What is a Nistune ECU?
Nistune is a real-time tuning suite designed especially for Nissans which provides the ability to: • Retune factory Nissan Engine Control Units (ECU) • Monitor gauges and map tracing on your ECU. • Data log from your ECU using consult, wideband and auxiliary inputs. • Perform playback using graphs, gauges and map …
What is Nissan consult 3 plus?
Nissan consult3 plus is the newest released Nissan diagnostic and programming tool, it supports the Nissan models until 2018. Up to now, all Nissan consult tools cannot be used to remap ECU and change IGN time-limited parameter.
Where can I buy a consult III?
This card and adapter can be purchased by calling TechMate (Bosch) at 1-800-662-2001 and asking for part number J47446-GTR-AM. It is recommended the latest version of CONSULT-III plus R2R be installed before connecting to a vehicle.
Is Nistune good?
Nistune is a great option for standard, mild and moderately modified road vehicles. It is designed to use factory Nisan sensors, so these must be in good usable condition. PBMS recommend upgrading to modern aftermarket engine management for high power (300kw+) or motorsport use.
Can Nistune run a map sensor?
10. Can you use a MAP sensor with Nistune? Nissan ECUs do not support MAP sensors. Standard OEM MAF sensors have room for about 10-20% extra power before they top out.
How much does Nistune cost?
Nistune board and installation $499 inc GST.
How to install ecutalk Nissan consult USB cable?
Install is fairly basic and has only a few steps to it. Connect ECUTalk USB Cable to USB port – select “No, not this time” to Windows Update, and then “Install the software automatically”. Finished. Now to find out the COM port it uses: Start -> Run -> devmgmt.msc -> Expand “Ports (COM & LPT)”.
How to setup Nissan consult USB scan tool?
Setup of the Nissan Consult USB tool is quick and easy. Most cases it’s as simple as installing the software, connecting the tool and you’re away. If you are having trouble still, it’s most likely a com port issue which you can solve by following the instructions below – Identify the COM-Port associated to the device in the Device Manager.
How to check gauges on ecutalk Nissan Leaf?
For ECUTalk, you select the port from the dropdown to connect, it will read available sensors, and you can select which ones you wish to see as gauges then click the view gauges button. Double click a gauge to return out of gauges mode.
How do I change the COM port in Nissan consult?
– Open the Consult software and connect to the interface by selecting the COM-Port associated to the device in the programmes settings. If the COM-Port is set higher than the software allows, you will need to change the COM-Port in the Device Manager (see step 2)