What is another way to say sure?
- Synonyms for sure. assured, certain, clear, cocksure, confident, doubtless,
- Words Related to sure. self-assured, self-conceited, self-confident. decisive, resolute, unfaltering,
- Near Antonyms for sure. hesitant, indecisive, vacillating, wavering. diffident,
- Antonyms for sure. doubtful, dubious, uncertain, unsure.
What is a synonym for absolutely sure?
2 actually, categorically, certainly, conclusively, decidedly, decisively, definitely, exactly, genuinely, infallibly, positively, precisely, surely, truly, unambiguously, unequivocally, unquestionably.
What is pretty sure?
Pretty sure means “almost sure”- they’re not positive, but probably! See a translation. 1 like. philipbee.
How do you say very sure?
Ways of saying you are sure – thesaurus
- undoubtedly. adverb.
- correct me if I’m wrong. phrase.
- beyond/without a shadow of a doubt. phrase.
- know for a fact (that) phrase.
- put money on something. phrase.
- no doubt/question but that. phrase.
- in my humble opinion. phrase.
- can. modal verb.
What can I say instead of yes?
synonyms for yes
- all right.
Can you say im pretty sure?
Your understanding of “pretty” meaning very or really is correct. So yes, you could say “I’m really sure” if you liked, but “pretty” and “quite” seem to fit a little better.
What is the synonyms of pretty?
synonyms for pretty
What is a better word for think?
Some common synonyms of think are conceive, envisage, envision, fancy, imagine, and realize.
How do you say sure politely?
Polite Ways to Say Yes in English
- Yeah, sure. Here you go.
- No problem! I’m always happy to help.
- Yep! I will be right there. (Yep is another informal way to say yes like yeah.)
- Yeah, I’d be happy to!
- Cool. (Yes, cool can really be used to say yes or to show agreement.)
- You got it.
: too evident to be doubted : unquestionable.
What means pretty sure?
Pretty sure means “almost sure”- they’re not positive, but probably! See a translation.
How do you use pretty sure?
“I am pretty sure”, spoken in a held-back sort of way, would mean that I am now wondering if I was wrong, and I am inviting comment. Alternatively, it might be a polite way of suggesting that someone else is wrong — e.g. “I am pretty sure that… if we keep going down this street, we will end up back at the park”.
pretty sure meaning, pretty sure definition | English Cobuild dictionary. Search also in: Web News Encyclopedia Images. ( prettier comparative) ( prettiest superlative ) 1 adj If you describe someone, especially a girl, as pretty, you mean that they look nice and are attractive in a delicate way. She’s a very charming and very pretty girl.
What is another word for “to be sure”?
Synonyms for to be sure include admittedly, certainly, honestly, really, truly, truthfully, verily, frankly, indeed and unquestionably. Find more similar words at
What is a synonym for not sure?
Synonyms for not sure. ambivalent. betwixt and between. blowing hot and cold. borderline. debatable. divided. hemming and hawing.
What are three antonyms for the word pretty?
Antonyms for (adj) pretty. Main entry: pretty. Definition: (used ironically) unexpectedly bad. Usage: a pretty mess; a pretty kettle of fish. Antonyms: good, goodness. Definition: that which is pleasing or valuable or useful. Antonyms: good. Definition: having desirable or positive qualities especially those suitable for a thing specified.