- 1 What are the four activities offered by Nxabega Okavango Tented Camp?
- 2 What are the two services offered by Nxabega Okavango Tented Camp?
What are the four activities offered by Nxabega Okavango Tented Camp?
ACTIVITIES AT NXABEGA OKAVANGO TENTED CAMP:
- Expertly guided game drives. – The camp’s private concession covers about 25,000 hectares of wetlands and woodlands and other habitats, supporting a great variety of wildlife.
- Bush walks.
- Boat cruises*
- Mokoro excursions*
- Helicopter flights.
- WILDChild programme.
What are the two services offered by Nxabega Okavango Tented Camp?
- SPARKLING CAMP POOL. Inviting loungers and shaded salas with glorious Delta outlooks.
- SIGNATURE SHOP. Authentic, handcrafted items from the region.
- WELLNESS TREATMENTS. Massage sala looking out onto beautiful views.
- SWAROVSKI BINOCULARS. Complimentary use for the duration of your stay, one pair per tent.
- AL FRESCO DINING.
How many rooms does Nxabega Okavango Tented Camp have?
Raised on wooden platforms, each of the nine en suite tents are linked by a foot path. Though essentially under canvas, the rooms’ décor and large beds provide a luxurious feel.
How many rooms does Okxngo Nxabega have?
Nine tented suites create an experience that is rugged yet luxurious, blending the remoteness of the breathtaking setting with utter comfort and style.
Where is nxabega Okavango tented camp in Botswana?
&Beyond Nxabega Okavango Tented Camp is located in a 25 00 hectare (61 775 acre) exclusive wildlife concession on the edge of the Okavango Delta, bordering the Moremi Game Reserve.
Where is the tented camp in Okavango Delta?
Ideally positioned to explore the magnificence of the Okavango Delta, Nxabega Okavango Tented Camp is located on an exclusive 25,000-hectare (61,775-acre) wildlife concession bordering the Moremi Game Reserve.
What is the Okavango Delta like in Botswana?
A maze of sparkling lagoons, meandering channels and overgrown islands teeming with wildlife, Botswana’s Okavango Delta lies like a sparkling jewel at the heart of the Kalahari Desert.
Where to catch fish in Okavango River Delta?
Go fish: seasonal catch-and-release fishing excursions take place in the Panhandle region, where the Okavango River feeds into the labyrinth of channels and lagoons that make up the heart of the Delta wetland. Try your hand at catching an engaging variety of fish that include the predatory tiger fish. Take to the air.