- 1 What are 5 popular slogans?
- 2 What are some old slogans?
- 3 What are some cool taglines?
- 4 What are some popular slogans UK?
- 5 What is Coke’s slogan?
- 6 What is Google’s slogan?
- 7 What is a memorable slogan?
- 8 What is the Kit Kat slogan?
- 9 What is the slogan of Disney?
- 10 What is the slogan for Adidas?
- 11 What is the slogan for Disney?
- 12 Which is the most famous slogan in the world?
- 13 What was the first commercial with a slogan?
- 14 What was the famous slogan of Maxwell House?
- 15 What is the purpose of an advertising slogan?
What are 5 popular slogans?
Best Company Slogans
- “Just Do It” – Nike.
- “Think Different” – Apple.
- “Where’s the Beef?” – Wendy’s.
- “Open Happiness” – Coca-Cola.
- “Because You’re Worth It” – L’Oreal.
- “Melts in Your Mouth, Not in Your Hands” – M&Ms.
- “A Diamond is Forever” – De Beers.
- “The Breakfast of Champions” – Wheaties.
What are some old slogans?
40 MEMORABLE ADVERTISING SLOGANS
- #1 “The King of Beers” (Budweiser, late 1800s)
- #2 “I’d walk a mile for a Camel” (Camel, 1921)
- #3 “When you care enough to send the very best” (Hallmark, 1934)
- #4 “Breakfast of champions.” (Wheaties, 1935)
- #5 “A diamond is forever” (DeBeers, 1948)
- #6 “Finger lickin’ good” (KFC, 1952)
What are some cool taglines?
Famous catchy slogan examples
- De Beers “A Diamond is Forever.”
- Dunkin Donuts “America Runs on Dunkin.”
- Mastercard “There Are Some Things Money Can’t Buy.
- KFC “Finger-Lickin’ Good.”
- Bounty “Quicker Picker Upper.”
- Disney “Happiest Place on Earth.”
- Maybelline “Maybe She’s Born With It… Maybe It’s Maybelline.”
What are some popular slogans UK?
|2||Because life’s complicated enough.||Abbey National|
|3||Your flexible friend||Access|
|4||Still working Colgate||Actibrush|
|5||Impossible is nothing.||Adidas|
What is Coke’s slogan?
Coca-Cola’s best known slogans came in 1969 with “It’s the Real Thing” and then in 1971 with its catchy “I’d Like to Buy the World a Coke” song — both were part of the same campaign. Coca-Cola has often imbued its slogans with a patriotic theme, including “America’s Real Choice” (1985) and “Red, White & You” (1986).
What is Google’s slogan?
Don’t be evil
But few are as lofty as Google’s most famous motto: “Don’t be evil.” If you know anything about Google’s culture, you’ve probably heard those three words. They’re catchy.
What is a memorable slogan?
Memorable slogans, on the other hand, are crafted with purpose. They’re phrases designed to convey a clear idea in a compelling way.
What is the Kit Kat slogan?
Have a break, have a KitKat
KitKat is giving its iconic slogan, “Have a break, have a KitKat,” a 10-day rest as part of a campaign honoring the brand’s 85th anniversary. Created by Wunderman Thompson, the campaign also includes a social media competition to help people mark the occasion.
What is the slogan of Disney?
Where Dreams Come True
Disneyland’s trademarked slogan is “The Happiest Place on Earth” while Walt Disney World’s is “The Most Magical Place on Earth.” On top of that, the slogan for all of the Disney Parks is “Where Dreams Come True.” Consider yourself well-armed if you ever come across a round of Disney Parks trivia!
What is the slogan for Adidas?
Impossible Is Nothing
Adidas: “Impossible Is Nothing” Adidas’s famous tagline follows in the great sports apparel trend of inspirational mumbo-jumbo. It’ll also send you into an existential spiral.
What is the slogan for Disney?
The Most Magical Place on Earth
Soon, the Walt Disney World entrance gates won’t say “Where Dreams Come True.” From now on, the gates will officially display what has been the official slogan for Disney World: “The Most Magical Place on Earth.” Now, in most circles and even on this site, both slogans have been used relatively interchangeably.
Which is the most famous slogan in the world?
Some of the most memorable slogans of all time — “Where’s the beef?” or “Just do it” — not only sell the brand, but become synonymous with it. Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories. When you hear the phrase, “Just do it,” the first thing that comes mind is probably Nike.
What was the first commercial with a slogan?
This ad, which appearing in the Saturday Evening Post in 1929, is the first one to use the slogan. Maxwell House’s classic slogan wasn’t even their own — at first.
What was the famous slogan of Maxwell House?
Legend has it that President Roosevelt turned to his entourage and declared the coffee was “good to the last drop”. This gives life to the Maxwell House brand and the slogan. Exactly 100 years on, the slogan lives on, delivering aroma, satisfaction and its brand’s promise to delighted consumers. A Diamond is Forever (1948)
What is the purpose of an advertising slogan?
More often than not, the advertising slogan played a big part. Organically, a slogan is a statement of – promise, benefits, values, merit and solutions; about the product/service that the company is proud to uphold everywhere and anywhere.