- 1 How do you switch the row column data of a chart?
- 2 How do I automatically rearrange columns in Excel?
- 3 How do you transpose rows to columns?
How do you switch the row column data of a chart?
Change the way that data is plotted
- Click anywhere in the chart that contains the data series that you want to plot on different axes. This displays the Chart Tools, adding the Design, Layout, and Format tabs.
- On the Design tab, in the Data group, click Switch Row/Column.
How do I change the range of a chart in VBA?
- Define a dynamic named range =OFFSET(Sheet1!$A$2,,,1,COUNTA(Sheet1!$A$2:$Z$2)) and give it a name mobileRange.
- Right Click on Chart.
- Click on Select Data.
How do you switch the rows and columns in the chart so the data points are grouped into data series by Po month?
Switch the rows and columns in the chart, so the data points are grouped into data series by the PO Month. Click the Chart Tools Design tab, in the Data group, click the Switch Row/Column button. Change the chart type to the first 100% stacked column option (the third option along the top of the right pane).
Why would you want to switch the row and column data in a chart?
You would switch the row and column data in a Chart to re-select the data displayed in the Chart.
How do you swap rows in VBA?
Code To Swap Rows
- Sub moveup()
- If ActiveCell.Row = 1 Then.
- Exit Sub.
- Cells(ActiveCell.Row – 1, ActiveCell.Column).EntireRow.Select.
- End Sub.
- Sub movedown()
How do I switch between two columns in Excel using macros?
How to Swap Values Using Macros in Excel
- STEP 1: Go to Developer > Insert > ActiveX Controls > Button.
- STEP 2: Right click on your new button and select View Code.
- STEP 3: Type in this code:
- STEP 4: Time to test it out!
- STEP 5: Click on the button now and you will see the values get swapped!
How do I automatically rearrange columns in Excel?
Press and hold the Shift key, and then drag the column to a new location. You will see a faint “I” bar along the entire length of the column and a box indicating where the new column will be moved. That’s it! Release the mouse button, then leave the Shift key and find the column moved to a new position.
How do I create a dynamic chart in Excel VBA?
- Select any cell in your Excel defined Table.
- Go to tab “Insert”.
- Press with left mouse button on “Columns” button.
- Press with left mouse button on “2D Clustered column”.
- Press with right mouse button on on chart.
- Select “Select data”.
- Press with left mouse button on “Switch row/column” button.
How do I find the chart name in Excel?
On the right side of the Format ribbon, click Selection Pane. This pops out a menu bar on the right side of the worksheet. This bar lists all the charts on the current sheet. A slow double-click opens the chart name in a textbox, and you can rename it.
How do you turn rows into columns in Excel?
To switch rows to columns, performs these steps: Select the original data. Copy the selected cells either by right clicking the selection and choosing Copy from the context menu or by pressing Ctrl + C. Select the first cell of the destination range.
How do you change rows to columns?
Step 1. Select a single row you want to change to column, and click Kutools > Range Converter > Transform Range, or you also can select the single row from in the popup dialog. Step 2. Check Single row to range in the popup dialog, and specify the Fixed value then click Ok.
What is a row or column in Excel?
The row is the arrangement in the horizontal form, from right to left, whereas column is the arrangement in the vertical form, from top to bottom. In the spreadsheet like MS Excel, the row is represented using numbers.
How do you transpose rows to columns?
In order to transpose rows or columns, select the whole column or row and copy it by pressing Ctrl+C on the keyboard. Now, select the location where you want to transpose the copied row. Now, all you need is to use the Ctrl+V hotkey combination to paste the copied row/column.