- 1 How do I contact Linksys?
- 2 Why isn’t my Linksys WIFI working?
- 3 How can I tell if my Linksys router is working?
- 4 Should Linksys be blinking?
- 5 How to get help with my Linksys account?
- 6 How to contact Linksys support for priority service?
How do I contact Linksys?
- Phone Call. 800-326-7114.
- Live Chat. Chat with a customer support agent directly from your desktop. Checking Agent Status…
- Twitter. Post your question to Twitter anytime.
Why isn’t my Linksys WIFI working?
The quickest and easiest workaround for most issues concerning Linksys routers is to powercycle the device. To do this, power OFF the router, unplug the power cord and wait for 10 seconds before plugging it back in. Low signal quality received from your wireless router. Outdated router firmware.
How do I access my Linksys router?
How to access the router’s web interface
- Launch a web browser and enter “192.168. 1.1” in the Address bar then press [Enter].
- Enter your login credentials in the fields provided. The default password is admin.
- To know if you have successfully logged in to the web interface, the screen below should appear.
How do I setup a Linksys wifi extender?
Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Bring the computer or laptop and range extender to the same room.
- After that, connect your PC to the extender via an Ethernet cable.
- Now, plug the range extender and computer into an electrical outlet.
- Connect it to the Linksys extender setup-xxx network.
What is the Linksys IP address?
The default IP address of a Linksys router is “192.168. 1.1”.
How do I bypass Linksys Parental Controls?
How to disable Parental Controls Tool on your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi…
- Access your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Account.
- Click on Parental Controls in the left panel.
- Slide the Enable parental controls button to the left to disable the feature.
- Click Ok at the bottom of the window.
- Access your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Account.
How can I tell if my Linksys router is working?
To test if your router is working, try to ping one computer using another computer in the same network. You should be able to do this if the router is working properly. Your computer’s firewall must be disabled as well.
Should Linksys be blinking?
If the Power or Diag LED (Light Emitting Diode) on your Linksys router is blinking, it means the firmware is corrupted. If this happens, you won’t be able to do the following: Assign IP Addresses to computers connected to your router using its DHCP capabilities.
How can I access my wifi router?
Find Your Router’s IP Address You log into your router’s firmware through a browser. Any browser will do. At the address field, type the IP address of your router. Most routers use an address of 192.168.1.1.
How do I access my Linksys router without a password?
If you can’t access the router’s web-based setup page or forgot the router’s password, you may reset the router to its default factory settings. To do this, press and hold the Reset button for 10 seconds. NOTE: Resetting your router to its default factory settings will also reset your router’s password.
How do I connect my Linksys Extender to my phone?
Steps linksys extender setup using cellphone: wait till the Power light turns to Blink green. Open the Wifi setting option on your cellphone and look for the wifi name Extender setup. Once it connected, open the web browser on your cellphone and type the URL extenderlinksyssetup.com or 192.168. 1.1.
How to download firmware for Linksys WiFi router?
If you are using a Linksys Wi-Fi router, click here for instructions. Click the Download link. Save the file to a preferred location in the computer. If the firmware is a .zip file, locate and unzip it to extract the file. Was this support article useful? Thank you for your feedback. Please tell us how we can make this article useful.
How to get help with my Linksys account?
Phone Call 800-326-7114 Tip: For priority service, provide us with a few details before you call by clicking the “Get Started” link below.
How to contact Linksys support for priority service?
Phone Call 800-326-7114 Tip: For priority service, provide us with a few details before you call by clicking the “Get Started” link below. Get Started. Live Chat Chat with a customer support agent directly from your desktop. Start Live Chat. LINKSYS LIVE CHAT.
What should I do if my Linksys router is not working?
Do NOT power cycle the router during the firmware upgrade. Use a different web browser if the current browser you’re using doesn’t work. If upgrading the firmware via Wi-Fi is not successful, connect your computer directly to the router and try again. Use a different computer to perform the upgrade.